Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is to announce that Droops now officially has TLW.

You may all return to your seats now.

Comment

The Droops announcement was bogus propaganda aired by CBS. I now take the last word!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

FP is busy congratuling her (him?) self on her cunning ness. (Twas a move so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel) when a large heavy wok lands on the back of her (his? ) Head. In the slight onfusion this cause CW pops out of nowhere graps TLW and disspaears with it back to nowhere.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

*cuts off everyones hands* now noone can have it except me!!!! *insert evil maniacle laughter*

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

how can you cut something off that's nowhere?
            MKG says oh and TLW reappears in CW's lap in nowhere in a puff of logic.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Full sensor scan shows CrazedWraith hiding in the men's room. HER royal highness (me) intrudes, grabs TLW and disappears down the drain.

Comment

*destroys everyones keyboards* ha! now its mine!!!

sigpic

Comment

Again since i can still type this message you are wrong. Thus TLW teleports it self via a puff of logic nback to it rightful owner, FP. Or at least tries to in mid puff, CW's transporter beams it directly back to him. He takes it and runs fora better hiding place. Why MKG and FP are stil lconfused and don't know who's got it.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Possessing magnificant mental cosmic abilities, FP does not need a keyboard, mentally shoves MKG out of the way and finds CW hiding behind the Barbie display at Toys R Us. In total humiliation, CW coughs up TLW. It is MINE again.

Comment

uses powers of the 'thing' to bring TLW here and FP gets eaten by a wraith

sigpic

Comment

FP and the Wraith honeymoon in Maui and FP uses his "stunner" to whack MKG and claim TLW in the name of universal peace.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          uses powers of the 'thing' to bring TLW here and FP gets eaten by a wraith
                          Uh oh, the THING!

Comment

Looks at Droops' baby pic. . .faints and drops TLW!

Comment

which shovar picks up and drives off with in the cadbury creme egg car!

Comment

Wondering what the hell everyone has been smoking, Sela takes the precaution of putting on her gas mask and throws into the thread a case of various brands of munchies. While all of the others are jumping onto the munchies, Sela scoops up TLW, puts a specially made gas mask on him and takes off into the night.
                                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                                which the intellect scorns."
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X