Give up TLW or Barney gets it!
    You are one sick puppy! *ROTFLMAO*

*exiting door*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

ey? anyway i just found TLW and have taken it

Arik tree-ac te kek. Dal Shakka Mel!

Comment

Sinubis has taken "it" the thing from a few posts up that I can't remember what it does, but has something to to with smellyness.

QT takes TLW.

Comment

haha lol, nice comeback! sinubis takes TLW back and takes TLW into his home and nurtures TLW so TLW is all mine!

Comment

sinubis has forgetten that i had 'It' version 6.summat, so he did not defeat my 'It'. Which means I still have TLW

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

ah but no, coz i have it!

Comment

due to the mysterious powers of 'It' sinubis gets egged, a chicken lands on his head and he gets eaten by a marshmellow. Next thing you know MKG takes TLW

sigpic

Comment

but then sinubis uses "it" to gain TLW and MKG is transported to the next thread. get back from that then!

Comment

MKG walks back to this thread (ha!) destroys sinubis's 'It version 2' with her 'It version 6' then calls upon the TLW with the mysterious powers of 'It' version 6.
                    MKG walks away with TLW, leaving sinubis 'It-less'

sigpic

Comment

but sinubis still has it (<-- look its there!) so is able to retrieve TLW, and does

Comment

i've got it now! haha!

sigpic

Comment

its mine!

Comment

you couldnt come up with a more boring way to take TLW could you?

TLW is insulted by sinubis's boringness and goes to MKG

sigpic

Comment

QT uses the n00b ray to attract TLW and runs away from everone else to slow dance planet

Comment

MKG uses 'it' to transform the planet to a fast no-dancing planet. then uses 675-Rt-11 blaster to blow up Q, and takes TLW

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X