This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find out if you have a GW reputation!

You've all heard of the "Do you think you have a reputation?" thread started by the illustrious PG15, and while it's a great thread, a lot of people don't know if they have a reputation or not. Well, I decided to make a companion thread. You participate by telling the poster above you what kind of a reputation you think they have based on your own forum experience. (Be polite! No insults, please, or you'll get your own reputation quite quickly--and not the good kind. )

This isn't a terribly serious thread, but it can be as joking or somber as you like. Let the rep-judging commence!
    || twitter || tumblr ||

WP has what I call a mild reputation. The lurkers and noobs won't really know who she is but is known by many people like a lot of us long term members. While a lot of people know who she is a lot of people don't
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I think Jello has a fairly large rep around the forum, both off-topic and on-topic. (Your gigantic post count can attest to that. ) I don't go on-topic much nowadays, but I saw you in almost every thread I visited while Atlantis was airing. On-topic, I think people knew/know you as the one who posts his "Jelgate's $0.02" episode reviews, is fairly open-minded to changes in the show, enjoys getting in the the occasional debate, and is mildly psychotic. Off-topic, you're about the same....only much more psychotic.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Well, I hope I don't kill this thread, but I want it to say that both of you are very cool, I seen you in other threads, specially on the GW cantina, JEL, I think your funny, and WP you were the second or third person to welcome me to the forum and the cantina, I think you're awesome!!!
        sigpic
        siggy made by RogueRanger
        http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
        killing threads one post at a time

Comment

WP has the ultimate rep - I confuse her and HP, so she is two people !!!

Comment

Supreme Commander Sil is a popular officer at Stargate Command
            I'd say that reflects your rep here too

Comment

Capricaabydos - Thanks! I think you're slowly building up a rep, at least in the OT section. And I haven't really noticed that you were a threadkiller, so it must not be as bad as you think.

Sil - Don't you mean PH? Anyway, you have a rep as a nutty linguist and martial arts enthusiast. And 'tis indeed a well earned rep, I say.

Chaap - Can't say I've seen you too often...but you've seemed polite and good-natured the times that I have. That, and you like to play Metroid.
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

i love Jels humour, and he's very quick witted, Sil, is agreat gal, shes smart and also has a great sense of humour, also big on eating her fellow GW members!!. Winged Pegasus im afraid i dont know

Cpt Chaap great lad humorous and smart, likes cars, thus likes Top Gear not a bad combo
                Last edited by pookey; 26 September 2009, 01:05 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Chaap - Can't say I've seen you too often...but you've seemed polite and good-natured the times that I have. That, and you like to play Metroid.
                  I do Well i'd say that WP has a very good rep here on the serious parts of the forum and is usually around in the cantina as well bringing some sort of order to the chaos
                  Originally posted by pookey View Post
                  i love Jels humour, and he's very quick witted, Sil, is agreat gal, shes smart and also has a great sense of humour, also big on eating her fellow GW members!!. Winged Pegasus im afraid i dont know
                  Pookey! I don't know you outside of VMs much but I would think that you make a very good contibution to GW and I'm sure that other people think that too Also TopGear

Comment

Capricaabydos - Thanks! I think you're slowly building up a rep, at least in the OT section. And I haven't really noticed that you were a threadkiller, so it must not be as bad as you think.

Sil - Don't you mean PH? Anyway, you have a rep as a nutty linguist and martial arts enthusiast. And 'tis indeed a well earned rep, I say.

Thanks WP, I really thought I was a thread killer, I have been on the SGU section but not lately, SC Sil is definitely a martial arts enthusiast, kind of crazy sometimes but Sil I think you're awesome, Chaap, I don't really know much about you, but I know that you'll soon get your license and you drive a mazda sometimes, I think you're cool!
                    sigpic
                    siggy made by RogueRanger
                    http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                    killing threads one post at a time

Comment

I'm sorry caprica abydos but to me you don't have a repuatation. I think only people in Off Topic know who you are and that is stretching it. But given your join date you are relatively new to the forum. Give it time

I think Jello has a fairly large rep around the forum, both off-topic and on-topic. (Your gigantic post count can attest to that. ) I don't go on-topic much nowadays, but I saw you in almost every thread I visited while Atlantis was airing. On-topic, I think people knew/know you as the one who posts his "Jelgate's $0.02" episode reviews, is fairly open-minded to changes in the show, enjoys getting in the the occasional debate, and is mildly psychotic. Off-topic, you're about the same....only much more psychotic.
                      You actually read those Jelgate Two Cents reviews. I thought everyone went right by them. Well I think I will bring the review back when SGU airs
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I dont think anybody knows me outside of off topic, where if they do, its from my foolishness in the Cantina and Ban the poser above threads. And bad spelling

I dont think i've been here long enough for anybody to me as a person.
                        sigpic

Comment

Huh? Nah, Ukko, everybody knows you !
                          Thanks for..yeaaaaaaaaaaah :.I am kindda insane ! I only posted here to say that about WP
                          Captain Chaap is mean.. he said I didn't seem 16 ! He is more mature than most of the 15 year olds I know, so I thought he was in his 20s !

Capricaabydos is a crazy and nice person who somehow isn't disturbed by Soul and has managed to "tame" him !!! (In other words, ...forgot what Imeant by it!!!)

Jel is an entity made of jelly *eats*
                          hmm... only really recently started eating people here ! Must be my stomach talking to me !
                          <Doesn't care about her rep ... ya know, I thought of reviving WP's fanclub, but I feared being called a freak ! That is how cool WP is
                          Well.. that would seem contrary to what I previously said ... I think I mean I am too lazy !!!

Comment

I've seen sil around quite a bit, i dunno about the reputation, but sil has obviously been around
                            sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

capricaabydos - I haven't seen you much either, you are building a reputation for yourself

jel - Well, yeah

Ukko - I have seen you around but I don't know you very well

Sil - Thinks i'm mean

Amann - I'm afraid I haven't seen you at all -but now I have

Comment

Working...
                              X