X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platschu - 38500 Google hit
    Platschu - 479 pictures

The most hits are Stargate related, but it found pictures from smaller webpages what I visited in the past (Babylon 5, Star trek, Star Wars, stuttering community etc.)

I wrote aticles about SG too and one of the SG fans called me in a popular blog as "Platschu is the Hungarian god of Stargate. He knows something, what can be known about the gate."
    ^ I am a modest guy and it was good to hear such opinion about my "job", what I have made for Stargate in the last 10 years in Hungary.
    Last edited by Platschu; 13 September 2009, 10:30 PM.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

9,320,000 Web Results and 3,800,000 Image Results!
      My avatar was second, next to some old picture of someone called Captain (Chap) -also a ST:TOS shirt!

Comment

Working...
      X