Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shel View Post
    Watch when my friend decides to eat a banana peel and all. *shudders* So glad I was already done with lunch.
    YUCK!!!! Really?!?!?!
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

Watch when my friend decides to eat a banana peel and all. *shudders* So glad I was already done with lunch.
      There's a very funny scene in the movie K-PAX where that's exactly what Kevin Spacey does: Eat a whole banana, peel and all, unbelievably quickly. And yes, he really did eat the banana.

Something stupid I will never do again: Drink an entire 16.9-oz bottle of water just before my 30-minute commute home. Not smart.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        There's a very funny scene in the movie K-PAX where that's exactly what Kevin Spacey does: Eat a whole banana, peel and all, unbelievably quickly. And yes, he really did eat the banana.

Something stupid I will never do again: Drink an entire 16.9-oz bottle of water just before my 30-minute commute home. Not smart.
        Oooh, that sucks. I had to do that for an ultrasound once. And take public transport!!! Nightmare.

Stupid thing I am not ever doing again: having an iced coffee from the cafe up the road. I was jittering and shaking for the rest of the day
        "Wøøf!"

Comment

next time perhaps you'll take the empty bottle with you
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
            next time perhaps you'll take the empty bottle with you
            Yuck....
            "Wøøf!"

Comment

I don't know to call that brave or stupid. *giggle*
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I ate a whole lemon peal and all once (minus the seeds of course). That was no big deal because back then, I could eat lemons without even a pucker. Since my first child, I can't even eat some apples. My husband almost laughed himself to death when I tried to eat an apple for the first time after giving birth and puckered my lips inside out. I exclaimed, "Is this how it feels when normal people eat lemons?!" He just kept laughing. Ah well. If I ate a whole lemon now, that would be really stupid.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm never drinking a whole bottle of vodka again. Damn near lost two days asleep.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

i will never ever again allow my stress to affect my blood pressure. i also now know what its like to have cluster migranes
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Acrylic Floor Polish is not meant for use as a no-stick substance. Here's how I discovered this:

While attempting to make an openwork filigree egg with polymer clay, I decided to put acrylic floor polish (my glaze of choice) on the hollowed-out egg and then covered the egg with polymer clay. After I took the egg out of the oven and attempted to remove it from the polymer clay, it shattered. *facepalm* There is also eggshell stuck to the clay, which is a pain to get off. Ugh. NEVER AGAIN!!!
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        I don't know to call that brave or stupid. *giggle*
                        LOL, I'd call it both
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          I'm never drinking a whole bottle of vodka again. Damn near lost two days asleep.
                          I did something like that about 10 years ago. 31 hours of unconsciousness followed by a 17-hour hangover ain't a good thing.

I personally will never ever stub my little toe in the dark again. There's a reason people turn on lights even late at night.
                          sigpic

Comment

We need more threads like these
                            Tst

Comment

dating
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Here are some things

.Never eating a packet of chilli again (requires litres of water to get rid of taste)
                                .Never going the whole distance in the long jump pit again (nearly broke leg last time)
                                .Voting for Labour government
                                .Attempting to play fight with brother (did it when i was twelve and recieved a fracture in my right wrist)
                                .Allowing my bird to learn another swear (cursed brother)
                                Tst

Comment

Working...
                                X