Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding random plants and eating them
    sigpic

Comment

Running. What on Earth is the point of running. If I was a horse right now the vet would shoot me.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shel View Post
        Never let friends write on your shirt with chalk during school. Things get written on it that you wouldn't want a teacher to see.
        I actually let them use ink. Then I had to scribble out the obscenities. And it was 6th grade!

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Running. What on Earth is the point of running. If I was a horse right now the vet would shoot me.
        As of late, I have said "If I were a dog, they would have put me down already" more than once. So, I'm with you Phenom.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          To escape the crazy guy in a trench coat.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
            Finding random plants and eating them

ok i just submitted a reply without first putting 'in' the reply duh and i was gonna say Ukko wins the prize for the daftest thing possible
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
              ok i just submitted a reply without first putting 'in' the reply duh and i was gonna say Ukko wins the prize for the daftest thing possible
              You'll get no arguement from me on that one. My chest felt like it was burning for at least 3 days after
              sigpic

Comment

didnt you go to the Drs?
                sigpic

Comment

Standing on tiptoe to dust the ceiling over the stairs, missing a step, and sliding/rolling down about half of them.

Comment

didnt you go to the Drs?
                    No. It went away eventualy But its not something im going to be trying again any time soon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Senet View Post
                      Standing on tiptoe to dust the ceiling over the stairs, missing a step, and sliding/rolling down about half of them.
                      ouch!! i feel for you
                      sigpic

Comment

No. It went away eventualy But its not something im going to be trying again any time soon.
                        i should hope not....who knows what could have happened....you could have mutated into something Ukko the Plant Man
                        sigpic

Comment

i should hope not....who knows what could have happened....you could have mutated into something Ukko the Plant Man
                          I would make an awesome plant man I could fight crime.....or....
                          sigpic

Comment

I would make an awesome plant man I could fight crime.....or....
                            get used in a salad
                            sigpic

Comment

Get used in a...err, ahem..sandwitch
                              sigpic

Comment

Sitting with a laptop on my lap when it's hot enough already !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X