Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
    Ok, I have a stupid question. The name of the team is St George Dragons, right? Well didn't St George kill the dragon? So this team named themselves after a dead and defeated dragon? If that is so, that seems, well, stupid.
    Not a stupid question at all mate. It's an age old argument that seems to defy a logical explanation.

Comment

Thanks, although I must confess, I came from a place that uses Red as a noun. (I used to live in Cincinnati, home of the Cincinnati Reds.)
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, although I must confess, I came from a place that uses Red as a noun. (I used to live in Cincinnati, home of the Cincinnati Reds.)
        We use to have a Reds in our competition. Regrettably, no more. It still sounds better than the Roosters, Eels or the Bunnies. They're hardly intimidating mascots for a rugby league team.

Comment

Bunnies

Comment

That depends, are they the bunnies from Monty Python's Holy Grail?? *chuckles*
            sigpic

Comment

heheh... we wish

Comment

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&so...QwCVdzunG7Xlkg

Comment

Originally posted by Chel Nak View Post
                  We use to have a Reds in our competition. Regrettably, no more. It still sounds better than the Roosters, Eels or the Bunnies. They're hardly intimidating mascots for a rugby league team.
                  LOL better than one of my local high school teams...the Trojans...sure, trojans were warriors, but that's regrettably NOT the first thing that comes to mind when I hear it . . .
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

Hhahahahaaaaaaaaa !!!

Comment

Having the hole in my keyboard over my lap when cleaning it with mentholated spirits (fortunately it was only a small amount). So bad !!! It was like "...oh... I better go to the shower ...". Heheh good thing *murmur murmur* .

I almost did this again, though . Then I positioned it over my leg
                      Didn't hurt ... or burn...
                      Clean my keyboard with said mentholated spirits without considering the paint would peel off.
                      Spill mentholated spirits on the cushion-y support of the keyboard and not clean it up. In fact I rubbed it in (Made it shrivel )
                      :O:O!!!

Comment

That depends, are they the bunnies from Monty Python's Holy Grail?? *chuckles*
                        I think that's on Russel Crowes wish list.

Comment

Hahahaaa! *wonders if others will understand this *
                          Spoiler:

Yes, cover up my post, cover up my post !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post

Bunnies
                            You're not, are you?

You must be salivating at the thought of Dave Taylor.

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! (Who's that ?)
                              I hate rugby

Comment

Salivating from my hand

Comment

Working...
                                X