This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    *giggles* I think, * tugs on Methos' shirt* We need to get out of here. You did promise to take me shopping today. *pouts*

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/PDVD_481.jpg
    Methos: *sighs* Right shopping. *kisses her* All right enough pouting, we're going.

*squeals and jumps off his lap* Bye Uncle Joe. *leans across the bar and kisses his cheek, then turns to Leah and Duncan.* Bye guys. *hugs her fellow watcher and kisses Duncan on the mouth, then grins* Still yummy. *grabs Methos' hand.* Let's go.

Methos: Slave driver. *waves* Bye Joe, guys. *is dragged out*

Joe: *chuckles* Bye.
    *perks up* shopping.

Duncan: now you've done it old man, now mine wants to go as well.. *smirks*

*looks at him.* Mmm yes... or we can shop later and *whispers the rest in his ear*

Duncan: Mmm that sounds better then shopping *kisses her softly.* right we're goin too..

*hugs her fellow watcher and then plants a kiss on Methos lips* Very nice *giggles as she watches as the two of them leave.*

Duncan: *is caught off guard by Karens kiss and shakes his head as Methos is dragged out.* have fun old man. *is dragged out by his lover.* right see ya Joe, this one has other ideas on her mind.
    sigpic

Comment

*a man walks into the bar after peeking through the window, (if there's a laugh tack one would def be heard) he is dressed in a 1960s dectective style outfit and heads right for the bar, it looks like Maxwell Smart, only it isn't, its Jasse*

Jasse: Bartender, a drink if you will, Red Merlot.

*another person enters dressed in something between a cloak or a blanket, with a interesting patterned outfit underneath. And what also looks like bamboo seen in a few places too*

Add a Sam Adam lagor please. Add this to it *sets something on the counter, its hard to tell if it is rum, sand or something else.*

*the third person arrives (self)* Oi! Nicky! Jasse! out ya go boys! go on now! *both men scamper out before Tey can get near a broom* Sorry about them Joe, Nicky's trying to find a good Sam Adams to add his own mixture too, the last bar was bombed. and Jasse, I think he's trying ot settle into things
      Last edited by Princess Awinita; 10 December 2009, 05:23 PM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hi, I started this thread as a bit of fun for anyone who wanted to join in. However real life has made changes and I am unable to come on to GateWorld forum like I use to. So if anyone would like to adopt this thread and take it over. I have no problems with that.

Caren Jackson.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X