Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were immortal how would you spend your life?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mostly traveling probably doctor who style poking my head where it doesn't belong. the fun thing would be i could finally pursue my dream of being a composer.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

as an immortal i'll travel around the world to help people and rescue abused animals.

Comment

I'd explore the Universe. It is infinite, after all.

Right?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          I'd explore the Universe. It is infinite, after all.

Right?
          nah nah nah, what you'd want to do is explore OUTSIDE the universe. that is infinate. it'd take you just a few billion years to get to the end of the universe
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
            nah nah nah, what you'd want to do is explore OUTSIDE the universe. that is infinate. it'd take you just a few billion years to get to the end of the universe

Or figure out a way to leap outside the universe and see the coffee table which we are a part of
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I suppose I wouldn't mind immortality in the Helen Magnus sense, I'd still have the ability to die. Eternal life is so overrated.
              sigpic
              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

^ Indeed it is

I would be more than happy to live 1000 yrs then pass from this realm
                sigpic

Comment

I would like to say 'learn as much as I can, travel all over the world etc etc'
                  but money would still be required so I would probably spend eternity working so I could afford to actually live.
                  "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

I wouldn't change what I'm doing. In a few years I would get a few more degrees. Get into technology research. Discover what causes the immortality so I can create some kind of immortality drug for people.

In a few hundred years, get a space ship, and explore the galaxy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wander the Earth gaining wisdom and becoming legend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spend the time working on getting rid of past demons and then spend the rest loving someone...
                        This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

If I were immortal I'd do everything. In principle, given infinite time, I would experience every possible combination of events an infinite number of times.
                          sigpic
                          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                            Wander the Earth gaining wisdom and becoming legend.
                            Originally posted by shipper hannah View Post
                            If I were immortal I'd do everything. In principle, given infinite time, I would experience every possible combination of events an infinite number of times.
                            Go around the world and yeah become legend just like The Doctor and when you've had enough of that go into countries and singlehandedly get rid of things like Taliban and terrorists and be a hero...

Of course by then everyone will fear you but who cares you are gonna live forever.
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
                              Spend the time working on getting rid of past demons and then spend the rest loving someone...
                              Who will tell Ukko?
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Travel the world, hike every trail possible, try local food from every country (but skip on that ludafisk and rotten shark and vegemite)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X