This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me with this internet error

I need help with this error i can still get on wireless but i cant get it on my home computer the error code is (kCFErrorDomainWinSock:10055) please help im out of ideas so i need help from anyone who is prepared to give it
    im so bored im dead

sigpic

i'd google it and see what comes up
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I already have but it came up with alot of things i didn't understand how to do
      im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

if i'm reading things right, overclock means that the site or browser is trying to make your puter run faster than it can run. or that you don't have enough harddrive or temp memory to make things work right.

try running the disk cleanup or defrag your harddrive
        try using a different browser
        try disabling things on your browser (like in IE you can turn off flash so flash won't play and it won't suck your ram dry)

more ram MIGHT be a fix, but i'm not sure about that

basically, if i read right, your computer isnt' fast enough in some ways to do what you're asking it to do.

try to do things to 'skinny down' your browser. or maybe dont' have too many windows open at once or too many programs running at once

sigpic

Comment

Thanks i will try than now
          im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

Ive tried all that and it didn't work
            im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

i've googled some stuff and i can't come up with an easy fix. I'm thinking this is something to take to an expert. If hte puter is under warranty, get it in. If not, I'd find someone professional to take a look at it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X