No announcement yet.

The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, if we want to scare the guys out of this thread we just have to start talking about our periods REALLY loudly. They come running out so fast they leave their shoes. I have tried it on my friend's brother and his friends, and the results are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksya View Post
      You know, if we want to scare the guys out of this thread we just have to start talking about our periods REALLY loudly. They come running out so fast they leave their shoes. I have tried it on my friend's brother and his friends, and the results are hilarious.
      thats a good idea, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
        thats a good idea, actually.
        so if you see tom or mapp, you know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
          aye but I never specified for how long
          Yes you did, you said "im not coming back, seriously".

Comment

*rings thread*
            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
            sigpic

Comment

*yawn* i got a bunch of female cousins and 2 sisters. that no longer works on me. hell, i make them feel uncomfortable now
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
                *yawn* i got a bunch of female cousins and 2 sisters. that no longer works on me. hell, i make them feel uncomfortable now
                Dam. Very well then. *sits sideways and puts her feet on his head* I'm going to tell you all about my feelings. Got a couple of hours?

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                  Yes you did, you said "im not coming back, seriously".
                  yeah I meant "I'm not coming back [for a while], seriously"

obviously

Comment

ey since you brought up the subject...

d'you ladies prefer pads or tampons ?
                    Last edited by SoulReaver; 17 April 2009, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Dam. Very well then. *sits sideways and puts her feet on his head* I'm going to tell you all about my feelings. Got a couple of hours?
                      Everything can traced back to problems with your father.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

*sighs* I'm hoping the 'pause' part of menopause kicks in soon. Maybe then my hormones will stop doing the samba and I'll stop making use of the steel toes of the combat boots.
                        At least I don't punch the brick walls of the house anymore - kick them instead. The steel really helps to cushion the toesies.
                        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                        sigpic

Comment

*is scared*

Comment

^lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
                              ^lol
                              What are you still doing here?!!!!

Comment

what is soul re@ver doing here....and why is he asking bout pads?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X