The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pookey View Post
    no they cant they can see your vunerable so they go for it tis the way of the beast lol
    well it's not nice and they should stop it!
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      well it's not nice and they should stop it!
      i totally agree by the way are you having one of those moments now if so ill go get a beer and leave you alone
      sigpic

Comment

no i'm ok right now...i'm just very...shall we say...moody today and my sister made me feel bad about something that's kinda outta my control and made me angry...it's all good now though...i'm sitting in a nice quiet house, hubby at work, kids napping, SGA on the tv and free reign of the laptop...oh and i just filled up on a super yummy (late) lunch...the only thing that could make things better right now is if i had some chocolate!
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

no i'm ok right now...i'm just very...shall we say...moody today and my sister made me feel bad about something that's kinda outta my control and made me angry...it's all good now though...i'm sitting in a nice quiet house, hubby at work, kids napping, SGA on the tv and free reign of the laptop...oh and i just filled up on a super yummy (late) lunch...the only thing that could make things better right now is if i had some chocolate!
          perfect what episode ya watching? and because you want chocolate and none in house they ll be tons of adverts for it
          sigpic

Comment

Childhood's End...of course now the kidlets are up so I can't really HEAR it LOL...and it's on DVD so no commercials to taunt me!
            sigpic

Comment

Childhood's End...of course now the kidlets are up so I can't really HEAR it LOL...and it's on DVD so no commercials to taunt me!
              never mind you had a brief moment of happiness and theres always tommorow
              sigpic

Comment

yup...and tomorrow the hubby's off so HE can deal with the kids! lol
                sigpic

Comment

yup...and tomorrow the hubby's off so HE can deal with the kids! lol
                  great nip out and stock up with some choccie. i watched the original stargate film yesterday found it on video in charity shop 50p and i enjoyed it more the second time and i discovered lucious lovin was in it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                    great nip out and stock up with some choccie. i watched the original stargate film yesterday found it on video in charity shop 50p and i enjoyed it more the second time and i discovered lucious lovin was in it.
                    one of my sisters decided to feed my obsession and bought the original Stargate movie for me, just b/c she loves me...she's the best sis ever! LOL

and my hubby surprised me with S1 of SG1...he's pretty great too....

so i have LOTS of Stargate to watch while I ignore the kiddos tomorrow!

for now, though, I'm off to spend some time with my sis and her kids (maybe my kids'll chill a bit when they're distracted.....)
                    sigpic

Comment

one of my sisters decided to feed my obsession and bought the original Stargate movie for me, just b/c she loves me...she's the best sis ever! LOL

and my hubby surprised me with S1 of SG1...he's pretty great too....

so i have LOTS of Stargate to watch while I ignore the kiddos tomorrow!

for now, though, I'm off to spend some time with my sis and her kids (maybe my kids'll chill a bit when they're distracted.....)
                      have a good time its been great chatting with you we seemed to have the thread to ourselves LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm here!!!

Ok so another thing that I've decided annoys me.... adverts that say 'we'll get your whites whiter than white'..... wtf???!!! Like how can you get whiter than white??? And what about coloured clothes, I don't want them being white?!!!

Sorry, rant over, I'm just grumpy today.... got to go to work on a night shift on the one night my burping hubby is off As much as I moan I love him to bits really

Oh and to make sure you're never short on choccy ever again Drew... here's a little pressie Wasn't sure which kind you liked best

sigpic

Comment

i love the white ones. what annoys me is when all the flys decide to die in MY uplights and when you watch a dvd why cant they just get on with the film instead of deluging us all with forthcoming features (i know why they do it i just dont want it).ok im done for now whos next come on ladies out with it
                          sigpic

Comment

YUMMY thanks 'Chelle! I'm usually a strictly milk chocolate kinda girl, but on days like yesterday and today I'll take whatever I can get!

I know what you mean Pookey...we watched Tropic Thunder last night and I swear the previews were longer than the movie! ugh!

My goober hubby (whom I really love to bits too, but who can also drive me batty!) surprised me yesterday with my very own copy of S1 of SG1...so I have no reason to complain about him (for now! )

BUT...I just spent five hours on the road (round trip to pick my sis up...long story of its own) and do NOT understand why people cannot A) drive in the rain and B)drive in construction....we have construction (and rain!) around here ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME!!!! You'd think they'd figure it out eventually!!!!!! SHEESH!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

can someone please please please explain to me why, when there a tons of better things to watch on tv (or even DVD) i was watching Big Brother tonight!?!?!?!?! and acting like life as I know it would end if i didn't!? I think I need an intervention!
                              sigpic

Comment

same in england a bit off snow and the roads shut down leaf on track trains stop running. cant help you with that big brother thing only ever seen it once that was enough only thing i can say is put your stargate on now thats a much better addiction dont you think
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X