The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
    I've noticed that, too. Independence day isn't until Monday, so it can't be that. Just a matter of it being summer, perhaps?
    Maybe.. it does get quiet here when everyone goes outside to play

Comment

Haven't been here in awhile....Yes, summer seems to be killing the insanity. Come back winter...come back!
      sigpic

Comment

Nooooo! I don't like winter!

But I do wish more people were active on GW.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

They'll come back. In Winter.

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
            < wonders what it is.
            Cow is <'s mother

Comment

So what is it with this no hugging and no kissing until you get a wedding vow? And what is it with putting love upon a shelf?

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                So what is it with this no hugging and no kissing until you get a wedding vow? And what is it with putting love upon a shelf?
                < wonders what books Galileo has been reading. < doesn't remember saying anything about that.

Comment

Comment

< thinks ^ should watch what ^ listens too. ^ will find that most people are quite fine with hugging before marriage.

Comment

Life is like a big puddle that you have to cross, so you may as well make a big splash as you only live once
                      http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                        Life is like a big puddle that you have to cross, so you may as well make a big splash as you only live once
                        Lazlo will find he doesn't have as long a life as he would wish if he gets other people wet.

Comment

Actually I was just giving birth to baby goats.

Kidding, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                            Lazlo will find he doesn't have as long a life as he would wish if he gets other people wet.
                            *Throws syfygyrl a towel*
                            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                            sigpic

Comment

Actually I was just giving birth to baby goats.

Kidding, that is.
                              *throws peanuts, while considering more noxious ammunition*

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                              sigpic
                              now also appearing on DeviantArt
                              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                                *throws peanuts, while considering more noxious ammunition*
                                *throws Jel's socks*

Comment

Working...
                                X