No announcement yet.

The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I have NOT done that however is that possible, I am now curious.
    sigpic

Comment

I did it. Went to bed ankle fine, got up to pee and OMG ouch. Dr. made me have x-ray.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
        I can't stand PJs!!!! I get all tangled up and feel like I'm being strangled.

anyway...good evening everyone, hope you all have had lovely days.
        See, now with me it's nightgowns that tangle me up, because I turn over a lot when I'm in bed, and nightgowns twist up when I do that. So I sleep in pajamas, or in shorts and a T-shirt, or shorts and a tank top.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I can only wear short bed clothes, anything long drives me bonkers.
          sigpic

Comment

Iffy...OUCH!!!! *cleans up around bed* there, preventative measures!

SF-nightgowns are horrible too! The most I can deal with when sleeping is maybe tap shorts and a tank. Has to be tight, or I will manage to entwine myself in it somehow.
            sigpic

Comment

and than you sprain your ankle.
              sigpic

Comment

Attack of the Killer Nighties

one of my cats, shes gone now, bless her, brought a live mouse home, when i tried to get it out her mouth, the mouse bit me
                sigpic

Comment

I sleep in the natural.... just so I don't strangle myself.

And my cat met me at the door tonight with a mouse hanging from his mouth. The cute thing is he kept trying to meow and say his normal Mamamammamammamama spazz attack routine he does but couldn't due to said mouse.

And he wouldn't drop the mouse to do his normal routine and he was getting so upset. It was so adorable. He finally put his prize inside his food dish and then did he normal routine. lol
                  This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

awwwww! I like when they bring "presents" home Ok, sometimes they are quite icky, but, you always have to give praise so you don't hurt their feelings.

Mine caught her first bird last week (i think)...and she caught it while on her harness!
                    sigpic

Comment

*Takes a deep breath*

All this talk of nightwear is filling my head with all sorts of images.

Personally I tend to wear Boxer Shorts and an old T-Shirt.
                      I wear PJ's when I go to Conventions.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

*buys SF some clothes* youd think all the hours you work youd be able to afford some
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          *buys SF some clothes* youd think all the hours you work youd be able to afford some
                          Thank you Pookey.
                          It's a case of not checking my post before I posted it...

What I posted was what I wear in bed.

But it is confusing for me... As I have noticed that women do have a wider selection of nightwear...

Comment

Yes, but men appear to have the most comfortable nightwear. Less complications and...straps and...other things that are annoying.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                              Yes, but men appear to have the most comfortable nightwear. Less complications and...straps and...other things that are annoying.
                              Ok I grant you that PJ's can be comfortable.

But now you've got me wondering about what's complicated about some female nightwear.
                              And what other things are annoying...?

But then again I'm just a humble male...

Comment

You know...straps, ties...I can never figure that stuff out. If it's not buckles or zippers, I can't deal with it, but, one can't sleep in things with buckles or zippers....*mumbles about empty coffee pot and wanders off*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X