The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
    You should have warned me not to go in there!!! LOL!

Okay, to make me feel better, how about some eyecandy???

And some chocolate...

Eyecandy indeed!

*Drewls*

Comment

Some more eyecandy!

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
        Eyecandy indeed!

*Drewls*
        So, I guess you could see that one, inga!

A little more eyecandy...

Okay, this thread is going to be fun. I'm off to sleep, but I'll be back!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
          So, I guess you could see that one, inga!

A little more eyecandy...

{reposted picture}

Okay, this thread is going to be fun. I'm off to sleep, but I'll be back!
          Bye, Shelly!
          Last edited by TameFarrar; 16 April 2009, 09:43 AM.

Comment

*kicks mapp out*

as long as pink isnt the primary colour....i will post here i am a total tomboy, you'd have to twist my arm to get me into a dress
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
              *kicks mapp out*

as long as pink isnt the primary colour....i will post here i am a total tomboy, you'd have to twist my arm to get me into a dress
              Welcome!

Comment

shouldn't this be called "the feminine thread of femininity", being a counterpoint to "the manly thread of manliness".
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                  shouldn't this be called "the feminine thread of femininity", being a counterpoint to "the manly thread of manliness".
                  *kicks out grammer nazi avvy* bye avvy!

anyone else irritated by chick flicks or is it just me?
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

bye
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

bye
                      actually avvy you can hang out here....but you will be subjected to horrors that will shrink your testosterone levels to dangerous preportions
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

my girlfriend would probably say my testosterone levels are too high anyway.
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

my girlfriend would probably say my testosterone levels are too high anyway.
                          LOL *pulls out a frilly pink....dress* then put it on avvy
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Not a 'girly-girl'. Never been one, never wanted to be one. At least not on a full time basis.
                            Being what is known now as 'full figured', I find most women's clothing way too form fitting and innappropriate.

TO: Fashion designers
                            SUBJECT: Skimpy clothing

DON'T!!! A 200+ pound woman should NOT be enticed to wear a cropped tank top and spandex trousers.
                            Having said that, I do like to get spiffied up once in a while. Beads and sequins, maybe a feather boa once in a while. I do have some very elegant evening gowns but draw the line at high heels. My poor feet can't handle them.
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                              LOL *pulls out a frilly pink....dress* then put it on avvy
                              http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...AceVentura.gif
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 17 April 2009, 07:56 AM. Reason: oversized gif.
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg278/xandyland/AceVentura.gif
                                HaHaHa!!! xD
                                Last edited by wraith queen inga; 16 April 2009, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X