This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eve Online

Not sure where to post this guys, but I was wondering if any of you play Eve Online.
    For those who do not know what it is let me tell you.
    Eve Online is a MMORPG that is set on one shard and set in space. Unlike WoW Eve has a very steep learning curve and real risk v reward...if you die you can lose everything!
    You can do anything you like in eve, from being a pimp to being a admiral of a vast fleet...you can mine asteroids (all though I would rather bite my own limbs off), you can rid the universe of pirates, you could become a pirate, you can invent stuff, you can explore the options are limitless.
    You can get a free 14 day trial at www.eveonline.com. It has a monthly fee, but unlike WoW the game itself is free, but don't let that fool you, it has some of the best graphics any MMPORG has to offer, and once you start earning good ingame money you can actually pay to play in game so basically becomes totally free....but be warned it REALLY isn't for the faint hearted and can take a while to get into, but once in you will be hooked.
    Below are some images and links to trailers to whet your palette.

I will stress these are all in game stills...

and here is the ccp youtube channel to trailers for the game...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ccpgames?blend=1&ob=4

enjoy...

good game from what I have played of it.

Comment

Working...
    X