X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman calls 911 when Maccas runs out of McNuggets

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/763...risis/?rss=yes

An American woman who paid for a 10-piece meal of McDonald's Chicken McNuggets became irate after she was told the store was out of them. So she called 911.

Three times.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one," Latreasa Goodman told police. "This is an emergency."

The McNugget meltdown happened last week and ended with Goodman, 27, getting a notice to appear in court on a charge of misusing 911, according to a recently released police report.

Goodman told investigators she tried to get a refund for the 10-piece McNuggets but the cashier told her all sales are final.

"I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets," Goodman told police.

The cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of food for the same price to make up for it, but said Goodman got "irate", the report states.

Goodman reportedly yelled, "I don't want a McDouble and small fry," the cashier told investigators.

Dispatchers for 911 told police Goodman called the emergency number three times and on each occasion was told an officer was en route.

"Goodman maintained the attitude 'This is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency'," the report states.

McNuggets, introduced to the McDonald's national menu in 1983, are sold in more than 100 countries and often are dunked in barbecue or hot mustard sauce.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

do you trawl the net looking for random news stories?

they are awesome! keeps me laughing, smiling and rolling my eyes
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
      do you trawl the net looking for random news stories?

they are awesome! keeps me laughing, smiling and rolling my eyes

Yeah trying to cheer myself up so just looking for stories of the weird and the wonderful..... Glad it made you smile too.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        Yeah trying to cheer myself up so just looking for stories of the weird and the wonderful..... Glad it made you smile too.
        make of a true bsg fan
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          make of a true bsg fan

huh?

Comment

the show is so dark and depressing you need to cheer yourself up

Comment

O.o i don't know if i want to watch it in that case....

weren't you going to bed PA?
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

it's an emergency all right - she needs help

Comment

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Wonder if her lawyer will claim she was out of her McNugget when she rang 911 ?
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

For some reason, I find this part really funny:

McNuggets, introduced to the McDonald's national menu in 1983, are sold in more than 100 countries and often are dunked in barbecue or hot mustard sauce.
                      What about the sweet and sour?!?

Comment

If not having the right amount of McNuggets in my meal was my biggest problem in life, I would be a very happy camper
                        LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                        Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                        99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

What a weird lady!

Comment

Comment

she was a little miffed
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X