This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signatures

Hey. I am a new member, and got a little carried away when making my sig. Should I change it? Or just leave it be? Please give me some tips.
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Originally posted by Lt. Col. John_Sheppard View Post
    Hey. I am a new member, and got a little carried away when making my sig. Should I change it? Or just leave it be? Please give me some tips.
    It's up to you really You will want to change it eventually, well most people do, and at the moment it looks good If at any point you want to put extra things into your sig, you can do this by using spoiler tags - (in capitals) like mine - you can do this using [SPOI LER] and then [/SPOI LER] without the spaces

Hope that helped

Comment

sig might be a bit big, that's all.

other than that, tis cool
      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. John_Sheppard View Post
        Welcome, this may be of use to you

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21474

and remember as long as the total file size of your pics/ emots is under the limit you can hide some of it under spoiler tags [ SPOILERS ][ /SPOILERS ] (without the spaces ) if you can't bear to delete it.
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys...
          ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Comment

Working...
          X