Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None... Otkagone struck and stole all the lightbulbs...

Comment

Just 1... it'll be the light bulb to end all light bulbs...

sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Just one, but the SFX guys had great fun blowing it up in the first place

Madeleine

Comment

No one if someone had placed it in the right place the first time.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

None. In my universe the lights never burn out.
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

And I thought I might as well be the lurker to start this all back up again 6 months after the last post.

Comment

All 6,600+ GW members are needed to screw in a single lightbulb at the SGC.
                Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
                  All 6,600+ GW members are needed to screw in a single lightbulb at the SGC.
                  Oh! Yes! I salute you for your wisdom. It takes a community to keep the lights burning.
                  Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                  "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                  One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                  resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                  confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                  A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                  The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

But why do we have to change the light bulb? Can't we just accept the bulb for who it really is?
                    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

The Lightbulb is fine, but it's in a Socket that needs replacing. The Socket is scheduled for changing some time this week. We'll let you know when once we know ourselves. During that time you won't be able to visit the Lightbulb, but instead a message will be displayed saying "The Lightbulb is currently being moved to a new Socket and will be available again soon."

Madeleine

Comment

Well, it looks like the witness, oops, I mean the lightbulb relocation program worked.
                        If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

I heard they bring the old light bulb
                          Spoiler:
                          back from the dead
                          in Season 9!

And of course 3 or 4 people to turn the subject of conversation completely OT and into another discussion of Ba'al!

And then start a Ba'al/Bulb 'ship...
                          Last edited by yasureubetcha; 22 March 2005, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                            I heard they bring the old light bulb
                            Spoiler:
                            back from the dead
                            in Season 9!

And of course 3 or 4 people to turn the subject of conversation completely OT and into another discussion of Ba'al!

And then start a Ba'al/Bulb 'ship...
                            LOL! And would you call that pairing Ba'lb?
                            Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                            "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                            One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                            resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                            confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                            A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                            The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

1 person to post their Photoshopped version of the ideal lightbulb.

Comment

Followed by 3 or 4 to clamor about its gorgeousness or to say "I gave you green for that ."

(Dang, I HOPE that's the proper sequence of punctuation; I never know what to do after smileys.)

Comment

Working...
                                X