No announcement yet.

Smiley Count to 22,222!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

At the moment it is Phobos (though time is limited; it is suppose to crash into Mars in the next 100 million years )

Comment

Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

At the moment it is Phobos (though time is limited; it is suppose to crash into Mars in the next 100 million years )

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

"Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                  'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                  Individuality is freedom lived.
                  'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X