• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you live in in this apartment?

Just find this:
    World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston
    WARNING: NOT FOR FAINT OF HEART.
    When your apartment gets to this point, I wonder if you even bother ***** in the toilet, or anywhere near the bathroom, for that matter. The moment you feel a dump coming on, do you just drop your pants, squat down and start squeezing no matter where you are in the apartment?

Originally posted by day0day View Post
    Just find this:
    When your apartment gets to this point, I wonder if you even bother ***** in the toilet, or anywhere near the bathroom, for that matter. The moment you feel a dump coming on, do you just drop your pants, squat down and start squeezing no matter where you are in the apartment?
    that is awful..... nevermind all the rubbish everywhere... the toilet is overflowing with brown slime.... do they not flush?
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by day0day View Post
      Just find this:
      Who could possibly ive in there? There's nowhere to move!

...and just look at that computer!

Comment

Good grief ...that place is worse than the ones featured on "How clean is your house" and the other clean-up shows on tv over here !

I'm amazed the apartment didn't burn down for a start.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Good grief ...that place is worse than the ones featured on "How clean is your house" and the other clean-up shows on tv over here !

I'm amazed the apartment didn't burn down for a start.
          Hehe, forgot about how clean is your house... don't watch it though just seen bits of it before.

Comment

It isn't really a good idea to watch too closely lol ! Some of the stuff Kim and Aggie have to sort out makes me want to vomit.

Especially when they get the swab results back from the kitchens...

Comment

oh my lord, completely disgusting

Comment

Thats just... completely disgusting and horrible. I feel sick just looking at those pictures. how do the people that own that actually live there!

Comment

Looks cozy.

Comment

It isn't really a good idea to watch too closely lol ! Some of the stuff Kim and Aggie have to sort out makes me want to vomit.

Especially when they get the swab results back from the kitchens...
                    oh yeah i agree, how clean is your house is not for people with OCD. as for that apartment, my dear god! and i thought MY home was in a bit of a state. look at all those tobacco stubs! what was that tenant? a chainsmoker? and i wouldnt use that bathroom if it were the only bathroom left on earth! since the bedroom is covered in garbage..... where did this person sleep? THATS a horrifying thought....
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

The ickiest thing of all to me ,is that the cats might be dead under all that filth ,and as they couldn't trace the tenant ,there's a possibility she's under there too.

Comment

oh dear god! thats something that i would wish to find i hope the cats werent buried alive, nor the owner. i have heard of someone being buried alive through their hoarding habits.
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

There are no words all I can say is

The ickiest thing of all to me ,is that the cats might be dead under all that filth
                          Originally posted by susanne View Post
                          i hope the cats werent buried alive
                          I really hope the cats are okay.
                          sigpic

Comment

Condemn the place then call the EPA.... superfund site anyone?
                            sigpic
                            Don't touch Lola

Comment

Oh wow thats cool

I love that if you look at the PC you can see which keys the owner was using and that the pc is also about 10 years old Lol.

Also the sofa is burnt I think he/she might have been a smoker and not just from the huge piles of thousands of **** lying around, Maybe he/she went to hospital from the inevitable heart attack or lung cancer.

I would happily (Maybe not over joyas) to clean the appartment if it ment I could stay in there free of charge, I might need a few bin bagss though and maybe a few c4 charges its the only way you'll get through that mountain of debris.

I think if he/she was under there it would be pretty obvios as telling from their eating habbits there going to be a tad larger than most people and I didn't see a single tread mill.
                              if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Working...
                              X