This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send a song to a soldier

Billboard is doing this cool thing where if you send a little message they'll donate two free song downloads to a soldier. Here's the link if you're interested...

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/speci...endasong.shtml
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

This is very good

I just sent a message to the troops
    sigpic

Comment

So did I. Thanks for the link.

*edit* I remember being a young soldier in Vietnam many years ago. There was no one there for me. I hope this is different in today's unpopular war.

~Dave

Comment

Yes I served 1997-2005..never went to the mid-east, but was in Korea in 2000 as the last yr of 4 yrs active duty time..reserve time 2001-2005 was all state side (lucked out there I guess)..point is my Reserve medical unit could have been deployed
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know a lot of them are lacking in support and I just try to do as many of these little things as I stumble across. I also save up money and then buy things to donate to the groups that do care packages to soldiers who need them.
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Done, Thanks For The Link
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
            X