No announcement yet.

The Manly Thread of Manliness!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because its what people wear here! i want my jeans back i want my trainers. most of all i want the burning in my feet to stop >.>

BEER! beer is manly!
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

why don't you get some smart trousers and shoes and tell your boss you refuse to wear a skirt and heels and just say lawsuit is he says no.
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        why don't you get some smart trousers and shoes and tell your boss you refuse to wear a skirt and heels and just say lawsuit is he says no.
        yeah i will do. oh and can i PLEASE have another chuck norris joke? i love chuck norris jokes
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

chuck norris can believe it's not butter
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
            chuck norris can believe it's not butter
            HEHE! yay! ....

>.>

it was manly to giggle like that yeah
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
              *sighs* oh thats better for a inute i thought i was going girly im being forced to wear office attire and i caught myself putting LIPGLOSS on the other day for no reason whatsoever.

HELP! THE PINK IS AFTER ME!
              I fear its too late for Susie...

Comment

Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                sigpic

Comment

christ.
                  if there's any surefire way to convince people you're not a real man, it's to watch anime.

fear not though. For I have returned to the thread, and I bring tidings of pelvic thrusts and breasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                    christ.
                    if there's any surefire way to convince people you're not a real man, it's to watch anime.

fear not though. For I have returned to the thread, and I bring tidings of pelvic thrusts and breasts.
                    I have also returned ...and I bring some of the same things as Morbo.

Comment

pix pls

Comment

I can't post any more pics until the mods approve them ....after the PG rule straining t-shirt...

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                          christ.

real men respect the opinion of others,excluding emo kids, but that's just because they cry a lot, and do not base their manliness soley on sexual acts
                          sigpic

Comment

*smirks* i got stuff you guys'd like. ill post some more PG pictures tonight
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                              *smirks* i got stuff you guys'd like. ill post some more PG pictures tonight
                              sigpic

Comment

now, true rules of manliness...
                                A Man shouldn't worry about his body. Vanity is the fertile soil for the seeds of self-destruction.
                                next.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X