No announcement yet.

The Manly Thread of Manliness!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us not forget our animal brothers....they need some manly manliness too..

sigpic
    Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
    Spoiler:
    Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
    You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
      Let us not forget our animal brothers....they need some manly manliness too..

[I G]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/Karmorgor/malecat.jpg[/IMG]
      beer-check
      scratching self-check
      tv-check
      couch-check.
      this cat is an honorary man.
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
        beer-check
        scratching self-check
        tv-check
        couch-check.
        this cat is an honorary man.
        You can't drink yet... so what does that make you?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
          You can't drink yet... so what does that make you?
          a man oppressed by the man. and i can't drink, legally. and yet i can vote. and if there's a draft, i can get drafted. damn government.
          sigpic

Comment

i'm so manly!!! *slouches in couch with beer*
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

bleah, manly schmanly. You are all little boys
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

little boys eh? i don't think i could be described as little in any way shape or form!!
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

well, maybe i should rephrase that to 'you all act like little boys - most of the time'
                  "Wøøf!"

Comment

i don't, not ever!! *jumps in muddy puddle*
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

that is the least of it
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by muh_tuttles View Post
                        well, maybe i should rephrase that to 'you all act like little boys - most of the time'

sigpic
                        Spoiler:
                        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

beware of incoming flaming.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
                            beware of incoming flaming.
                            A man has to do, what a man has to do. And don't think I could be scar...
                            What was that?
                            Didn't you see that?

sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

the picture is epic, and you preformed your manly duty. well done sir.
                              sigpic

Comment

*wanders in* DEATH TO SKIRTS! .....ESPECIALLY PINK FRILLY SKIRTS! *wanders back out*
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X