• Time
  • Show
Clear All

true men don't kill coyotes
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
      http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/Greenway_bucket/Women_Know_Your_Place.jpg
      Response: As an intelligent, survivalistic, 21st woman, I vow never to give anyone, man or woman the power to tear me down because only I can do that.

Spoiler:
      I'm an American descendant of a suffragette. My place is making a living and taking care of myself, because not all woman have anyone else to do it for them and we just deal with the real world as it is because we have to. I'm a 21st century working woman, part of the growing majority of the college educated work force of today and I will do what anyone else would do to live. I will never have the time or patience to take orders from any man, so you can sit there and bark all you want but I'm still going to do whatever I want and if you don't like it, tough cookies. It's not going to change the natural intelligence level I've got now, so I'm going to work. You guys can go do whatever you want, I don't care about your issues, they're your own problem to deal with. Thank the Goddess.
      Last edited by starshineRoxie; 21 April 2009, 02:19 PM.
      StarshineRoxie
      A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
        Response: As an intelligent, survivalistic, 21st woman, I vow never to give anyone, man or woman the power to tear me down because only I can do that.

Spoiler:
        I'm an American descendant of a suffragette. My place is making a living and taking care of myself, because not all woman have anyone else to do it for them and we just deal with the real world as it is because we have to. I'm a 21st century working woman, part of the growing majority of the college educated work force of today and I will do what anyone else would do to live. I will never have the time or patience to take orders from any man, so you can sit there and bark all you want but I'm still going to do whatever I want and if you don't like it, tough cookies. It's not going to change the natural intelligence level I've got now, so I'm going to work. You guys can go do whatever you want, I don't care about your issues, they're your own problem to deal with. Thank the Goddess.
        a very manly attitude. 30+points for star. as i have stated before, one does not have to be a man to be manly...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
          a very manly attitude. 30+points for star. as i have stated before, one does not have to be a man to be manly...
          Just trying to help you boost your post count. It's silly to fight about which thread is more worthy, because men need to be who they are, women need to be who they are, and anyone who tries to change nature as it is will end up hurting themselves more than anyone else. YEA everybody!
          StarshineRoxie
          A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
          sigpic

Comment

true men accept no one else's definition of life other than there own.
            sigpic

Comment

Manliness. Ah yes. Well, a tale from my youth: back in the 80's a group of long haired compatriots & I were in Blandford Forum, Dorset. We got chatting with a group of young USAF 'men' from the local base who explained they had been briefed that English beer was stronger than what they were used to, so they should be careful. They weren't impressed with Tanglefoot & seemed up for a challenge. We got them drinking 'snakebite' of Carlsberg Special Brew lager & White Lightning cider. 3 rounds later, the barman told them to get out! So we all went to Safeway to get more of the same... We left them unconscious on an island in the river Stour. We were so manly!
              Oh, that's gotta hurt! He'll be feeling that for weeks...

Comment

PH has been driving tanks

Spoiler:

What did you boys do today?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  PH has been driving tanks

Spoiler:

What did you boys do today?
                  I have spent the last 8 hours studying
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Manly men wear pink
                    European Football
                    St. Kilda
                    sigpic

Comment

real men would actually take showers

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                        Manly men wear pink
                        European Football
                        St. Kilda
                        Originally posted by Ishay View Post
                        real men would actually take showers
                        So wrong on both counts...
                        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

They should bring back stargate like this!

1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

This thread should be kept alive, for the reputation of man is at stake.

MMMMM steak.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Bump!
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Beautiful things can be manly too.

Exhibit A: Manrise

sigpic
                                In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
                                "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                X