X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
    but i said it when it mattered!
    well... thats truly the only time that counts
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      well... thats truly the only time that counts
      except i've said it multiple times today before this thread was made
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
        except i've said it multiple times today before this thread was made
        true... but you don't have the *Grr factor*
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

The Houses of Parliament did not explode last night in a huge display of fireworks with a bald Natalie Portman explaining to a police officer on a rooftop her involvement. For this, I am at a disappointment.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
            The Houses of Parliament did not explode last night in a huge display of fireworks with a bald Natalie Portman explaining to a police officer on a rooftop her involvement. For this, I am at a disappointment.
            No but they did burn an effigy of Palin in Battle over the weekend

http://www.battelbonfire.co.uk/
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
              I would be more disappointed at the lack of a city wide loudspeaker broadcast of the 1812 overture

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                I would be more disappointed at the lack of a city wide loudspeaker broadcast of the 1812 overture
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Remembers the scene from Family Guy when Peter blew off his fingers! XD

My neighbours kept firing fireworks. Sounded like gunshots and there was no display. Idiots.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                    Remembers the scene from Family Guy when Peter blew off his fingers! XD

My neighbours kept firing fireworks. Sounded like gunshots and there was no display. Idiots.
                    Hate fireworks..... the roads were so foggy driving to work this morning because of all the cruddy particulates they generate
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                      Hate fireworks..... the roads were so foggy driving to work this morning because of all the cruddy particulates they generate
                      The smoke the fireworks generated filled the upstairs...and for what? There wasn't even a display and the next night the idiots started up again!
                      sigpic

Comment

i quite like fireworks but i'm of the opinion they should be left to large professional displays in non residential areas, not inexperienced people who think it would be a good idea to do fireworks in their back gardens.
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

A lot funnier when you're firing them at your mates.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                            i quite like fireworks but i'm of the opinion they should be left to large professional displays in non residential areas, not inexperienced people who think it would be a good idea to do fireworks in their back gardens.
                            I agree, it should be banned in residential areas.
                            sigpic

Comment

You're Buzz Killingtons twin sister I presume?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                                The smoke the fireworks generated filled the upstairs...and for what? There wasn't even a display and the next night the idiots started up again!
                                they were letting them off indoors *facepalm*

the stupidity of humanity never fails to astound me..... and I apparently have a very low view of humanity

Comment

Working...
                                X