No announcement yet.

Free Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually only give red to people who are offensive to others or who put no spoilertabs in!!! grr that is something I really do... I mean some of us don't want some spoilers...I for example hate it when they don't use spoilertabs for SGA cause I am not spoiled for that...for SG1 I am a bit spoiled but not that much I only read what others are writing so...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      I always red back if someone reds me for no good reason. It doesn't make me as bad as them as they deserve it.
      well, in a way, other people could red him for me if u want, that would be truly evil though
      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

i have never given nor received red 0=)
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I've only given red to someone ONCE for an inappropriate link.
          sigpic

Comment

I've never given anyone a red. I came close to it once when someone said to the person I was having an arguement with that no one with intelligence could hold my opinion. I greened the person I was arguing with for the debate and they or someone else must have reported the post to the Mods as it got deleted. Nice to know most people about here are good.

Don't worry about it Amann, I'm not about to red him, but I'll give you a greenhug instead

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Thanks for the Greens, guys! I now have 106 reputation points!
              sigpic

Comment

I still think that it sometimes is good to give red to a person so that he knows that we really dissagree...I mean sometimes they really don't get it and when they have red they are upset by it sometimes...even if the red was given right.

Comment

i gave only one red and it was to a person who wanted it LOL
                  and yeah i hate when somebody dont use spoiler tags,it has happened on one of czech forum
                  in section actor i have get knowladge of(i advise to dont read it)
                  Spoiler:
                  that daniel well be a prior
                  AND THAT IN SECTION ACTOR ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH
                  On leti,on tak krasne leti!

Comment

I would potentially red someone for a disciplinary infraction such as disrespect but never for a difference of opinion.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabophis
                      i gave only one red and it was to a person who wanted it LOL
                      and yeah i hate when somebody dont use spoiler tags,it has happened on one of czech forum
                      in section actor i have get knowladge of(i advise to dont read it)
                      Spoiler:
                      that daniel well be a prior
                      AND THAT IN SECTION ACTOR ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH
                      hey for that spoiler I gave someone red here!! cuase they used it without spoilertab and I didn't know it yet...And now that I know it I am a bit upset by it Cause I really wish I had never read it...grrrrrrr...

OK back to the green!!! cause red is not so much fun as green...

I am trying to green ya all but it said I have to wait 24 hours

Comment

Yep, as one of you guys said, it's ALWAYS good to use spoiler tags!

Spoiler:
                        The Jaffa world, Dakarra, is destroyed in season 10,
                        Episode 7: "Counter Strike".
                        sigpic

Comment

i'd like to thank everyone who greened me i now have my third block yay! thanks to everyone! i love this thread!
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yop repli.. i want to dont know that ive read...

Comment

i can spread the love but i dont know for how long
                              so ill w8 to tommorow to spread more love than now

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
                                i'd like to thank everyone who greened me i now have my third block yay! thanks to everyone! i love this thread!
                                Yeah! We should thank whoever started this thread!

You're welcome for the green!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X