Free Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jebus
    Well it is once again saying i have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, and I find it very frustrating that the FAQ doesnt specify how much

grrrrrr
    Ask it in the members helping members thread but I know on ship day I greened a lot of people I think about 25 people or so...

Comment

Ive greened as many people as i could but as you have been saying, i cant give it to some of you because i have already given you too much recently!
      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Just greened the people I can, but I have to spread it around *shakes fist at GW*
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Ill take a piece of this action. Ill green a bunch off if i get free too.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
            Ill take a piece of this action. Ill green a bunch off if i get free too.
            i greened you

Comment

green I want some green too

Comment

Greened everyone I could on this page.

Comment

i've reached my limit again, oh well

Comment

I greened the people I could with a lovely picture again...I really should make another cause otherwise people will get it twice

and I want to thank you all for the green I am getting because of you all I only need 7 points to my next block

Comment

greened SGA_Love RepliCartertje jebus stewsith PtahTheCreationGod immhotep dansher shop_S_mart

Hey you know what we should do? - put links to this thread in our sigs !

Comment

Currently greening...

Comment

Greened a few more

Wow, Im 9 points away from 1000
                          Last edited by The Signal; 24 August 2006, 12:49 PM.
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

green me! please!
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

wheres themoney i mean the green

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                                green me! please!
                                you have been greened