No announcement yet.

Free Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random question. To get the icons into the comments when you green do you just type the regular code? so the whole [img ] [/ img]?
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
      Random question. To get the icons into the comments when you green do you just type the regular code? so the whole [img ] [/ img]?
      Another random Question: Can dogs look up? Big Al down at the pub says they can't.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
        Are you talking about pics or smilies?
        If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Smilies that I've saved. So ones that aren't or anything. Oh do the ones work too?
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

If you want to use smilies that are provided by Gateworld, you should be able to type in the code. Here is the list of smiles on GW.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/misc.php?do=showsmilies

If its items you have saved, I believe you will need to put them on a site like Photobucket and use the [img] tags from the site.
            If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

I'll test it when I can give more green.
              sigpic

Comment

Green is good. Green is great, Green is the one that did create everything that there is by it's power.

Greened all I could, but I'll be back.
                Last edited by Admiral Mappalazarou; 04 November 2006, 10:40 PM.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

OK gunna green some

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                    Another random Question: Can dogs look up? Big Al down at the pub says they can't.
                    There's some debate on this. I assume you mean can they tilt their head back to look up, like we would do if we wanted to look at the sky. I think it depends on the dog's anatomy. A dog would have to be able to bend its neck back to look up. Dogs can do this a bit - think of pictures of wolves howling - but they can't do it as much as humans can. So the answer is probably 'no', although a quick Google shows plenty of people who think the answer is 'yes'. Pigs can't look up, BTW.

Here's another random one: Where would we be without rhetorical questions?
                    C-D
                    Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Greened the page cbf-ed to do anymore

Comment

Given too much...back later!

Comment

Greened out again hope I got everyone.

Comment

Greened everybody that I can
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver
                              damn - I meant "nej" (that's "no", right ?)

I tend to confuse with the word "negative" (thus "neg" )
                              Okay, then it makes sense and yes, it means ”no”

lol

and I stand corrected

btw I sent you the summary, som lovat jag
                              Yeah, I saw that... I'm going to read them now

Oh and the same thing here... it's ”som jag lovat”

Comment

All out!

Comment

Working...
                                X