Hello fellow Gaters I greened all the ones I could
      sigpic
      siggy made by RogueRanger
      http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
      killing threads one post at a time

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
        Dr. Seuss!

Anyone care for some GREEN Eggs And Ham?

Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

I greened all I could will try to delve into the ancient posts when I have time

Comment

Greened those I could...
            sigpic

Comment

I spread some Green around.

Comment

Thanks by the way!!!
                CARPE DIEM
                ANJA

Comment

passing around green....

Comment

Greened where I could
                    sigpic

Comment

Until a few months ago, I've never eaten an avocado except as guacamole or in a sandwich made by someone else.

I'm starting to include it in my meals and looking up recipes, and want to see what I can create on my own.

For those who enjoy this fruit:

Avocado.jpeg
                      (Chosen One)

Comment

Avocado! Yum.
                        sigpic

Comment

Green to those I could. I gotta spread the love!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                            Until a few months ago, I've never eaten an avocado except as guacamole or in a sandwich made by someone else.

I'm starting to include it in my meals and looking up recipes, and want to see what I can create on my own.

For those who enjoy this fruit:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41663[/ATTACH]
                            I have eaten avocado in salads before, I found it to be a bit strange tasting, but it wasn't bad, I generally needed to add salt to it and the last time I ate it I had thousand salad dressing on it , but I think it might have ben better with some oil and vinegar , maybe with blue cheese, it is a fruit with a high fat content, so something that goes well with that sort of thing, but all in all, yeah it is an ok food.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                              I have eaten avocado in salads before, I found it to be a bit strange tasting, but it wasn't bad, I generally needed to add salt to it and the last time I ate it I had thousand salad dressing on it , but I think it might have ben better with some oil and vinegar , maybe with blue cheese, it is a fruit with a high fat content, so something that goes well with that sort of thing, but all in all, yeah it is an ok food.
                              I've tried it...even as guacamole it has no flavor IMHO.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                                Avocados have monounsaturated fat, which is the good fat. http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/all-about-avocados
                                (Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X