No announcement yet.

Free Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that everybody will be having a green St. Patrick's day!!
    sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

Sorry people, out of greens
      sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Comment

People have GOT to start posting here that they gave GREEN, even if they hunted folks down! There aren't enough new posts here to spread GREEN around without hunting down other peoples posts in other threads.

Ah, well. Hunting I shall go!
        sigpic

Comment

I prefer my green to be acres.

Comment

awesome

Comment

Merry green to all!
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
              Originally posted by Jonzey
              Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

Green please.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Greened as many as I could

Comment

Spreading the Sunday Green, send some back please!
                    Thanks
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                      People have GOT to start posting here that they gave GREEN, even if they hunted folks down! There aren't enough new posts here to spread GREEN around without hunting down other peoples posts in other threads.

That is so true!
                      sigpic

Hallowed are the Ori

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post

But.. but.. I've been trying to green every post here.. if I post I can't give green to myself..

*posts*

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                          But.. but.. I've been trying to green every post here.. if I post I can't give green to myself..

*posts*
                          That is what I have been doing, greening the thread at both ends. With ow active this thread was when it started, this may take a while.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                          Originally posted by Jonzey
                          Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

ok, I have ben reluctant to do this, so please don't judge me too harshly, it is just a little short story that I started before the sci-fi boards went. so I just tweaked it to fit here, yes it has to do with green, just make your way to the end.
                            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Much time has passed since the world was destroyed , nothing but bits and pieces left here and there , the asteroid belt was scarcely there, the planet had nearly ben obliterated completely, but there was just one small thing left , the ancient ruins had long ben forgotten before the planet was destroyed, but with the loss of the planet and all the life on it the long dormant power source began to show signs of life it was small at first, just a slight increase of heat, then as time went by the heat grew stronger and the once dormant devices slowly started to spring to life, there was much damage done from the countless centuries of neglect and even more so from the destruction of the planet, but the structure was well on its way to returning life to the long for gotten factory.

The bots began the repairs, the primary systems first, then the secondary emergency systems, and so on, it took many decades to get the factory up and running, but the factory was finally finished, the final conduit was welded back together and the factory computers roared back to life with a vengeance, everything cleaned and sparkled as if it was new, then the first of the new ones were to be made, but just as the new ones were to be made, the alarms rang out, the system screeched to a halt, there were several things over looked, the ingredients, the vats for all the different kinds were gone, oh the vats were as good as new, but they were as empty as the void between galaxies, what was going to happen, the planet can't be re built with out the ingredients necessary.

for many decades the factory remained at full power and ready to create the core of a planet, but with out any kind of ingredients there was nothing it could do. decades then centuries passed, after almost a millennium of waiting in the dark something finally crashed in to the factory, it was a piece of the original factory, the one that builds the factories on all life giving worlds, and it had the necessary ingredients to build the planet again, well almost, this piece was of a different substance, this one was of a kind of substance that a lot of people liked on the planet, and a lot of them didn't like, it didn't matter, it was an ingredient that they could use to rebuild the planet. the bots moved the piece in to position and the factory began to incorporate it in to the planet, the factory computers re named the planet key lime earth, every thing would be green all shades of green, and made out of key lime pie, yes the ancient war machine left over from the ancient pie fights was now going to bring a pie world to life again.

Comment

tasty green
                              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Can I get some pokety poke poke green?

teehee!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!
                                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X