• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green, please.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
      Meh, I like our plastic money better, though the only green one is the least valuable. The chick on yours scares me. She reminds me of the hypnotoad with that stare of hers.
      Actually, if you put the bill close enuf to your ear you can hear the sound the hypnotoad makes. Once the chick actually stuck her tongue in my ear! How wierd is that?!

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
      YEPPIE GOT TO 20,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Green for all
      Congrats McKayChick

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
      : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Greened all I can.... Green please??
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
          How long before the USS Mckaychick gets blown up?
          You missed it earlier!!!!
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Greened everyone I could
            ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

the original Daniel Jackson............................ IN GREEN....

Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
              Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
              Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
              Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Have greened everyone I can.
                sigpic

Comment

Chase away the mid-week blues greens, please...
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Ok, I've greened those I could. And as the Good Book says...
                    Cast your green up the waters... Wait, that isn't right, is it?

May I have some green please? Thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

green for all
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

green please
                        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

green please!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Extremum greenum.

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                            You missed it earlier!!!!
                            Congratulations on 20000 green! Have you ascended yet?
                            sigpic

Comment

you are getting sleepy.......you are thinking of green.....you want to give me green....lots and lots of green.............
                              sigpic

Comment

Ginghed about five people, then gotta wait for more people to post.... or more greens to be sent..

oh well, how about some news?? You want some news? suhre ya do!
                                • item 1: A passanger on the downtown bus killed six passangers then asked for a transfer and killed six passangers on the crosstown bus, police say that for public safety they are discontuining the transfer at this time....
                                • item 2: PETA recently filed a criminal complaint against a man who they say is keeping his tropical fish in a running blender, the man says this is true but he never turns it above Mix, PETA says he has had it up to Puree and Whip several times....
                                • item 3: A man attempting to travel the world in a ballon today died when he stepped out of his ballon to admire it from a distance
                                • item 4: on a busy downtown streetcorner a Dog has exploded. Nobody was hurt, but several people were over come by fur, police say fifty to sixty fleas also lost their lives in the blast
                                • item 5: A man attempting to walk around the world today drowned today on the first leg of his journy that would have taken him from San Fransico to Honolulu.
                                • item 6: Police report that two funeral proccesses crashed headlong into one another however police report that the number of dead do not include the two already did at the time.
                                • And lastly to wind up our odd news....
                                • item 7: A pan in texas was arrested for killing his wife, son, both daughters, all four of his parents, his grandparents, the mailman three nighbors and the Amway Lady. When asked why he did it, he said he was just cleanuing his gun when it went off.....
                                Just some good ghumor for everyone... all from George Carlin, may he rest in peace.... unless he's down there right now screaming up at us....

Comment

Working...
                                X