greeen
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Green please!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Greened whom I could, now time for some humor....

"BUMPER STICKERS: we can't go on the road without some good traffic reading matiral for the other drivers, here's a good one, "Look out for the idiot behind me" here's another, "Lunatic at the wheel" and the three most embarrasing words EVER: Baby on Board; what this means is that somebody has a child and wants to tel lthe world about it, you know what I do? I run them into the nearst powerline pole, shake that kid around, let him grow up with a sense of reality. Really all the baby people are trying to tell us is "we now you are a crappy driver but because we have a child with us we would like for you to shape up and dive nicely."

At least it is nicer for that then having to worry about paying tolls. Now New Jersy should be renamed to Toll Booth Capitol of the World. You can't even back out of your own driveway and not have some college student sticking a hand in your face for a dollar fifty"

~George Carlin, may you rest in peace

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

wraithie green please
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

green is good... green is your friend.... greenies please.. *grins.*
            sigpic

Comment

vert
              sigpic

Comment

Spreading the Green

Comment

Radioactive rabbit
                  sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Time to spread the GREEN!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

need to stopping working doubler shifts and sleep green
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

back to school tomorrow after 4 days free... needz Greenz to make it
                        sigpic

Spoiler:
                        Originally posted by IMDB
                        Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                        Hehe

Comment

green please
                          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

greeeenn!
                            sigpic

Comment

Radioactive siggy
                              sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

wraithie green please

Comment

Working...
                                X