No announcement yet.

Free Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night I went to bed with only two blocks and this morning I have three!

Thank you, JanusAncient, broken-heart, and simona for putting me over the top.

Unfortunately, I still have to wait at least 14 hours before I can hand out celebratory green. Oh, yeah, and that going to work thing.

Comment

We are greenlings.....we come in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
        We are greenlings.....we come in peace.
        Shoot to kill, shoot to kill lol

sorry just watched the music vid of star trekkin'

EDIT: tried to green everyne on the page if you haven't received green that is cause I couldn't

Comment

you know, level 79 of notpron is a very difficult one!
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
          Originally posted by Jonzey
          Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

i really should be packing, but the computer keeps dragging me back, darn, i have to spread the green around a bit sadly, thhere are so many ppl i still can't green

Comment

I just got my greening in!
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
              Originally posted by Jonzey
              Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

i'm out, again, just as i got to replicarter, i'm sorry , i'll green you first next time

omg i'm 4 away from next block wooooo, thannks everyone

Comment

yay! the second green block! thank you all for the green!

RepliCartertje green green green...Don't know what that is in Italian...
                  if you mean green, it's verde in italian; if not *scratch head* can you be more explicit 'cause i don't understand!
                  Click me, help me grow!
                  Spoiler:
                  WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                  MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                  SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                  MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by simona
                    yay! the second green block! thank you all for the green!

if you mean green, it's verde in italian; if not *scratch head* can you be more explicit 'cause i don't understand!
                    Yep that is what I wanted to know... I always like to know other languages...and I thought it was something like that...cause it sounds a lot like French...

Comment

yay i got my new block thanyou everyone

Comment

jess!!!jess!!! JESS!!!!! *hugs* im on cloud nine! i had my first official day at collage!!!!
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

You stop my flight with a whisper, / one tinged green and not of envy contrast so well with So hand in hand we walk along that green street / and the birds know enough / that they fly in front of us to show the diversity of this colour. - a nice green poem courtesy of google

Comment

Originally posted by principia
                            You stop my flight with a whisper, / one tinged green and not of envy contrast so well with So hand in hand we walk along that green street / and the birds know enough / that they fly in front of us to show the diversity of this colour. - a nice green poem courtesy of google
                            If I could make sense of the poem, I would most likely agree with you.

From what I got, the poem begins with stopping some random person from flying by whispering to them using a voice that is somehow tinged in green, which then magically changes to a scenario where you are walking on a green street with that very same person you stopped from flying and then for no apparent reason noting that birds are knowledgeable because they fly around in different shades of green.

sigpic

Comment

Greened everyone I could. Now I can't for 24 hours
                              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                              Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

I was able to green a few people. I'll try to get some more of you later.

Comment

Working...
                                X