This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    Of course it would be if TPTB would confirm Sam and Jack's relationship on SGA or in the dvd movies, but in my SG universe Sam and Jack are together...

Anyway, here's a new silly little shippy crankie that I made the other day (before the rug was pulled from under us, once again)...

Hey there!

As someone who has only had time for the occasional lurk, what I'm reading here is all I know of this line. So what I'm asking is
    Spoiler:
    do we even know that the line was shippy? "the chiefest being Carter's discussion about that guy in Washington" could mean anything.
    I'm not sure they are even firing up the roller coaster at this point. Unless there is more to it.

Sam and Jack are together as far as I'm concerned. Just don't let them imply anything to contradict that, please.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Well, I don't know about 'obtuse' but the description does say it in black and white...

ITEM SPECIFICATIONS:

This great 8x10 color photograph of 'Jack O'Neill' and 'Thor' has been personally autographed by RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON (who has also written "Thor's Dad"). To add to the uniqueness of this photo, it has also been personally signed by Michael Shanks who has added "Thor" to the inscription. (Michael was the voice of 'Thor' in the series). A GREAT Stargate collectible!

(100% of the proceeds of Richard's autographs go to his charities).

http://www.stargateprops.com/auction...F1HTDEKKHK.JPG

Current Bid $193.00 (as of tonight)

Wow!!

LOL, well I think being too stupid to read the description next to the picture of the autograph is pretty close to obtuse...

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
        Hey there!

As someone who has only had time for the occasional lurk, what I'm reading here is all I know of this line. So what I'm asking is
        Spoiler:
        do we even know that the line was shippy? "the chiefest being Carter's discussion about that guy in Washington" could mean anything.
        I'm not sure they are even firing up the roller coaster at this point. Unless there is more to it.

Sam and Jack are together as far as I'm concerned. Just don't let them imply anything to contradict that, please.
        Hello! I know I talked about this in MW a while ago (I think it was accompanied by the Snorkeling Stalker pic, but I'm too lazy to look for that post...)

Anyway, JM did give big hints that there was going to be a mention
        Spoiler:
        about Sam's love life in TRIO. These quotes are from GW's episode guide:

"To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what's going on with Carter's love life, you'll have to wait until 'Trio' for a not-so-subtle tip-off."

"... We will not be dealing with Sam's love life on Atlantis. However, a passing mention of her personal life during a candid moment is another matter."

(Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

Granted, it may not have been a BIG reveal, but I'm pretty sure it would have been 'shippy'. I really don't think he'd be building it up just to say that their relationship didn't work out...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
          LOL, well I think being too stupid to read the description next to the picture of the autograph is pretty close to obtuse...
          Well, I wasn't going to say anything...
          sigpic

Comment

In my SG universe, Sam and Jack are together....
            sigpic

Comment

Year one...
              sigpic

Comment

Hello! I know I talked about this in MW a while ago (I think it was accompanied by the Snorkeling Stalker pic, but I'm too lazy to look for that post...)

Anyway, JM did give big hints that there was going to be a mention
                Spoiler:
                about Sam's love life in TRIO. These quotes are from GW's episode guide:

"To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what's going on with Carter's love life, you'll have to wait until 'Trio' for a not-so-subtle tip-off."

"... We will not be dealing with Sam's love life on Atlantis. However, a passing mention of her personal life during a candid moment is another matter."

(Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

Granted, it may not have been a BIG reveal, but I'm pretty sure it would have been 'shippy'. I really don't think he'd be building it up just to say that their relationship didn't work out...
                So, let me get this straight....
                Spoiler:
                they finally give us one little moment ... then cut it out. However, I would still have to actually see this footage to trust that it was actually "shippy". And of course we get it like scraps from the floor.

So, how's it going?
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Once more through the old 'orifice'...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                    So, let me get this straight....
                    Spoiler:
                    they finally give us one little moment ... then cut it out. However, I would still have to actually see this footage to trust that it was actually "shippy". And of course we get it like scraps from the floor.

So, how's it going?
                    Yup, that's the story... Unless you believe in conspiracies...

Things are going OK... I've been busy trying to finish up my work projects so I can leave at the end of the month with nothing but thoughts of blue skies and white sandy beaches...
                    sigpic

Comment

Year one cuteness...
                      sigpic

Comment

Year 10 - still got it!
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree! But I also have to admit that the cynic in me has been wondering if he'd like to see this controversy turn into a 'Save the Ship' movement... Promise a mention of S/J ship and then take it away... Then watch as people get riled up and urge others to tune in in the hopes that they somehow 'find' a way to put the line back in this season - or better yet, jump on the campaign for a Season 5...
                          Ah, Joseph..... he stokes the fires whenever and whereever he can. And just MOHO... yes, like everything else, including Sam in Atantis - it is a marketing ploy. Just my own humble oh-so-cynical opinion....

*fades back into the ether*

*fades back in quickly*

((((Mala)))) Hope your trip home is a safe and wonderful one. Wiggle your toes in those lovely sandy beaches for me pleeeeeeease.

::::::fade out:::::::
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Holy Hannah! That is one delicious looking hunk of man!

Must I repeat myself? *Drools*
                            sigpic
                            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Of course it would be if TPTB would confirm Sam and Jack's relationship on SGA or in the dvd movies, but in my SG universe Sam and Jack are together...

Anyway, here's a new silly little shippy crankie that I made the other day (before the rug was pulled from under us, once again)...

Woo! Love it, love it!

Originally posted by blueiris
                              Sam and Jack are together as far as I'm concerned.
                              They're together as far as I'm concerned, too. Jack's racked up enough Frequent Gate Miles for an Atlantis trip or two. Same for Sam.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
                                Ah, Joseph..... he stokes the fires whenever and whereever he can. And just MOHO... yes, like everything else, including Sam in Atantis - it is a marketing ploy. Just my own humble oh-so-cynical opinion....

*fades back into the ether*

*fades back in quickly*

((((Mala)))) Hope your trip home is a safe and wonderful one. Wiggle your toes in those lovely sandy beaches for me pleeeeeeease.

::::::fade out:::::::
                                ((((SS)))) Hey, it's the Invisible Woman! cool fading!!

Oh, IMCO (in my cynial opinion ) - when it comes down to it, everything's a marketing ploy - who you cast, what audience you're aiming for, how you tell your stories, what you leave in and what you leave out - but then, that's the nature of commercial television, isn't it?

Anyway, thank you so much for your well wishes regarding my trip! I'm so excited. Can't wait to see family and friends and just relax...go beach, go eat, whatevah....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X