Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi (((MWers))) have you checked this video out?

A little bit of more S10 Jack I would say it's not spoilerish, it is a 6min preview of S10, but not much episode specific, well, that's my opinion and come on.... it's Jack!!!! well, tiny places, but I'm sure Mala will make her magic.

Happy 4th of July!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      Well, hello Mala. You're incognito!

I didn't make it to superman today. Thunderstorms were a bit much. Hopefully tomorrow.
      Oops I forgot, I went to see Superman yesterday on IMAX, OMG it is just amazing, great story and great, great, great, great, great, great 3D Superman flying by

I really recomend the Imax experience if you have the chance.

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Oops I forgot, I went to see Superman yesterday on IMAX, OMG it is just amazing, great story and great, great, great, great, great, great 3D Superman flying by
        I rwill definately be going IMAX when I see it.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          Hi (((MWers))) have you checked this video out?

A little bit of more S10 Jack I would say it's not spoilerish, it is a 6min preview of S10, but not much episode specific, well, that's my opinion and come on.... it's Jack!!!! well, tiny places, but I'm sure Mala will make her magic.

Happy 4th of July!
          You're right, LOL4JACK - I already made my 'magic'. I posted this last week http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=11650

I now have three pages of caps on my web site: - mostly of Jack, but also of scenes that have RDA and AT.

Here are a few larger versions of some of the caps:
          Spoiler:
          Not exactly spoilerish, but Jack's in his field BDUs! Action!Jack is back!!

This isn't a shot from an episode. I watched the very short clip carefully, it's RDA and AT talking behind the scenes... But still, it's so nice to see them together again!

SPOILER ALERT: screencaps from Stargate SG-1 Preview to Season X
          http://www.madmala.com/sg1jack/PrevS10/PreviewS10.htm
          *PM me if you want more info on the video clip.
          sigpic

Comment

This is 'old' news, but in case you missed it, RDA was included in the 2006 People Magazine's Hottest Bachelors issue (on newsstands 6/15). You'll find him in the section for eligible bachelors from the 50 states. They could have found a better pic, imo, but it was nice to see him there.

Last edited by Mala50; 03 July 2006, 09:39 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

HAPPY JULY 4TH, MALA WORLDERS!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  Titania! It's good to see you... So, all it takes is a little Wet!Jack to bring you out into the open?

Hey, Mala!

I don't even get the chance to lurk too often, these days.....yet here I am, after 2:30AM already, and just came on for a quick peek. Of course, that particular Wet!Jack just so totally titilated me, I couldn't keep silent; mayhap it was the sight of the still dry portions (took special note of his hair and the expression on his face *heart going thumpety-thump*)-- and of course the idea of all that was wet, and just what might be floating around in the water there....

*smiles dreamily as mind wanders*

I meant his weapon, Ladies. His gun, as it were.

*with that bawdy seed sown, bounds off for bed and hopefully some lovely dreams*
                  Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
                  (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Happy 4th of July, to all ye who celebrate!
                    Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
                    (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Happy 4th!

MALA!!!! Nice S10 caps! Thanks!!!!!

S

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                        Much better today.

Hubby is very sweet when I'm in one of those. He gets so worried and wants to help but I can't stand being touched or bothered. I just want cold compresses brought and left. I haven't had one that bad in over a year. Usually Immitrex works but I guess I didn't catch it in time.

Dr. Jack does tend to put one in a touching mood.

glad your feeling better I suffer from migranes and they are a pig if you don't catch them early on, I've changed pills about 4 times now in the last few years now on those wafer things that melt on your tongue. Hopefully they will do the trick for a while.

Comment

This is 'old' news, but in case you missed it, RDA was included in the 2006 People Magazine's Hottest Bachelors issue (on newsstands 6/15). You'll find him in the section for eligible bachelors from the 50 states. They could have found a better pic, imo, but it was nice to see him there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...eopleMag06.jpg
                          It was uber exciting to see him in a magazine even though it was really small pic but honestly of all the pictures they could have chosen ya know??? *shakes head*

-JJ who hearts RDA so

sig by chlex

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...eopleMag06.jpg
                            It's nice to see that someone at People Magazine has enough good taste to recognize that he's HOT!! Thanks.
                            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                            sigpic

Comment

You're right, LOL4JACK - I already made my 'magic'. I posted this last week http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=11650
                              LOL... and THUNK it's always nice to know that we can count on you... I promise to take as many pic that I can from Avalon, although I have the feeling I might need one of those paparazzi's cameras

I heard about RDA in people, I have to say, I'm excited of the thought that they thought about him.... and here I was thinking that I had him all for myself

Comment

Hi MWers! I only have time today for a few pix and a bump off of pg 2... But I'll try to make them droolworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X