This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    And what, may I ask, have YOU been drinking tonight?!?
    I was simply following the train of thought that the writers have been using this season...I actually thought it would go with the story line quite well. I can see my creative talents aren't appreciated here. But that's OK because...well because the thunking is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Oh, I'm just being creepy.

Actually, a few weeks ago when GW was making us log-in to browse, I made myself invisible while I worked. I just never turned it off... And now I've just gotten used to using my cloaking device!
      .....hums theme song to the Addams Family...hum hum hum hum.....
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

There's more to the RDA story that KateR shared on her forum (4th message from the top of the page): http://rdanderson.com/phpBB/viewtopi...=asc&start=195

I think it's so like him to not know that he's been missed!
        sigpic

Comment

Uh, there's a story?!?

I have to say that he's very cute in that pic (so young!). But if it was the older RDA, I'd be speechless...
          SPEECHLESS...MALA??? I don't think so!!!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            Well..... we could just manip the backward hat on some other Jacks... might look a little funny... some of 'em might turn out okay. Then we could give our two versions of the same pic... "This is the cap of Jack for Bev...." "And here we've inserted a wee bitty backwards cap for Critter....."

(((Critter)))
            **taps foot** I'm waiting!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Do you really want the truth, Critter? Can you really handle the truth?!?

1.There are more episodes of Jack with sticky-up hair than episodes of Jack in a backwards hat.
              2. I have more pix of Jack with SUH than Jack wearing a BH.
              3. You get plenty of backwards hat pix from the hussies in the Thunk Thread - that should be enough.
              4. Listening to the various and creative ways with which you beg, is fun!

OF COURSE I can handle the truth....why do you think I asked? And I must say, you answered that question in the MOST appropriate way my fellow hussie!

....hope she didn't see that sly bit of begging...she's a pretty tough one to fool!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                .....hums theme song to the Addams Family...hum hum hum hum.....

Look! It's Uncle Fester!
                sigpic

Comment

There's more to the RDA story that KateR shared on her forum (4th message from the top of the page): http://rdanderson.com/phpBB/viewtopi...=asc&start=195

I think it's so like him to not know that he's been missed!
                  That was nice Mala...thunks for searching it out! What I want to know is why he didn't call ME with the news!!!!

...can you imagine actually talking to THE man???
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

SPEECHLESS...MALA??? I don't think so!!!
                    Actually, I'm thinking of ways to age his body a little and manip an older RDA head on him....
                    sigpic

Comment

There you go again!! I'll NEVER get to sleep if you keep making me laugh so hard. You get extra nice points for that one!!!!! LOL!!!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Actually, I'm thinking of ways to age his body a little and manip an older RDA head on him....
                        Now THAT'S creepy! **keeps right on humming**

....hurry up will you!
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Story as in where he was when the pic was taken, why he was shirtless, yada. Not that I really care. All I need to know is in that pic.
                          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                            Story as in where he was when the pic was taken, why he was shirtless, yada. Not that I really care. All I need to know is in that pic.
                            Don't worry about it...just clean up the drooling mess you made and find another one!!!!!

(((((QE)))))
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Now THAT'S creepy! **keeps right on humming**

....hurry up will you!
                              Creepy! I'd rather think that it's being creative!

Speaking of which, I was fooling around with the locker room pic from Broca Divide and came up with this... I kinda like the wet slickness on his body.... And most caps are waaay too dark to see the little details...

sigpic

Comment

Goodnight, MWers!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X