This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
    I have these, but you may want to ask on Zuz's Smiley thread if you're looking for something else.

Thanks Jess. hlndncr already looked through that thread for it. Am I imagining that I saw it before? Oy, now I can't remember.
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

FYI The ebay bids for Jack's cap are now in the stratosphere. Even I *cough* have enough sense not to continue bidding. *I.Want.Jack's.Cap she sobs* Plan B is Sam's cap but that's getting too high for me, too. Plan C is the crew gift Stargate Atlantis cap but I can live without it.

I had some valuable lessons on cyber auctions and will bid better for Stargate *Jack* items in the future. Well, pending the amount of money involved.
      sigpic

Comment

FYI Just because I was among the bidders but not the winning bidder, I'm posting the results of the auction for Jack's and Sam's caps:

Stargate SG-1 Jack O'Neill Cap
        65 total bids
        final and winning bid is $1,281.78

Stargate SG-1 Samantha Carter Cap
        16 total bids
        final and winning bid is $162.50

As a consolation to myself I actually researched the headgear maker to buy a similar cap but the Canadian company went out of business a few years ago.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
          FYI Just because I was among the bidders but not the winning bidder, I'm posting the results of the auction for Jack's and Sam's caps:

65 total bids

16 total bids
          Holy Cra*hand cover mouth, pushes it away* Jack!

That is WOW!! That's like three plane tickets for me to get to Malibu!
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

US $1,281.78!?!

That's some stratosphere!!

sigpic

Comment

The bids got wild in the last few minutes. Jumping from $600 some bucks to $900s to $1200s. FCOL all I wanted to do was wear the doggone hat to the Nats ballgames!!!
              sigpic

Comment

The bids got wild in the last few minutes. Jumping from $600 some bucks to $900s to $1200s. FCOL all I wanted to do was wear the doggone hat to the Nats ballgames!!!
                Oh Nell, the Nats need more help then that!

Sorry couldn't resist!
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                  Oh Nell, the Nats need more help then that!

Sorry couldn't resist!
                  Oy, rub it in already!
                  sigpic

Comment

65 total bids

16 total bids

As a consolation to myself I actually researched the headgear maker to buy a similar cap but the Canadian company went out of business a few years ago.
                    And The Man thinks no one loves him any more! Someone should break the news to him at MTM
                    sigpic

Comment

Reminder of upcoming special event:

Hope to see you there!

Comment

Here they go again! Propworx has put up for bid another of Jack's caps. Starting bid was $50.00 and jumped to $202 within 3 bids. I am so over this auction thingy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                          Reminder of upcoming special event:

Hope to see you there!
                          Why are these things held on week days when some of us have to be at the office all day? I probably won't make it at all.
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                            Why are these things held on week days when some of us have to be at the office all day? I probably won't make it at all.
                            It's always on July 28 the day D&C was shown. Ship Day runs all night so just stick your head in after dinner.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              Loving all the hat pics, Mala, but the hat isn't what I'm looking at.
                              LOL! I'm with you there. Not really looking at the hat . . .
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                                And The Man thinks no one loves him any more! Someone should break the news to him at MTM

If you tell him, maybe he'll put on a few different hats and auction them at MTM.

I've gotten a few things from the Stargate auctions - none Jack related as even those are way above my price range.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X