Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mother is dying as I type from COPD & Emphsema. I shoud be with her but I can't due to this surgery. I spoke too soon the evening after surgery. The pain hit me at 3am the next morning and it's still pretty bad whenever I move even to walk. She's been sedated and her c02 level is rising. My father and sister are with her but she's not aware. I'm afraid my holidays will never be the same. Sorry for the doom and gloom. It's very selfish of me to drag others down into the pits of sadness this time of year. The damn doctors said a month ago that she had months to a year to live. I think we're all a bit shocked that she's taken such a fast turn for the worst.
    I needed to vent before I totally lose it here.
    Thanks for lending an ear.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
      My mother is dying as I type from COPD & Emphsema. I shoud be with her but I can't due to this surgery. I spoke too soon the evening after surgery. The pain hit me at 3am the next morning and it's still pretty bad whenever I move even to walk. She's been sedated and her c02 level is rising. My father and sister are with her but she's not aware. I'm afraid my holidays will never be the same. Sorry for the doom and gloom. It's very selfish of me to drag others down into the pits of sadness this time of year. The damn doctors said a month ago that she had months to a year to live. I think we're all a bit shocked that she's taken such a fast turn for the worst.
      ((((((((((((POZ))))))))))))))

This time is for good thoughts and peace. I hope your Mom doesn't suffer and that she'll find a better life, wherever she goes.
      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

(((((Poz)))))
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

(((POZ)))

All our thoughts are with you.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
            Ah, that explains the strange sounds I heard earlier on today. (and why all the dogs in the area began howling at the moon! )

You should move here to the east coast, where it's been very mild.

Bev my pal says all the windows shattered in the town. The practice session was in tune but by the time the big moment came I felt totally sick and was glad to finish without throwing up!

Comment

click for bigger
              sigpic

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about your Mom. I can't even imagine (and don't want to) what you must be feeling especially since you can't be there with her. I hope you feel well enough to go see her and be with her soon.
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles Poz*
                  I am so sorry to hear about your Mom, I hope she makes an equally strong turn for the better, and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Comment

Thank you. Unfortunately Kiwi, the 'better' right now would be for her to just let go She's hated living the past two years as her condition worsened due to becoming incapable of doing every day activities. This past year she could only walk several steps without stopping to try and gain her strength and breath. She's tired and wants to go. She told me that months ago. Please mom, Just go. Be at peace......sobbing now....................
                    Last edited by SG1Poz; 27 December 2006, 12:22 AM.

Comment

(((((((((( SG1Poz ))))))))))

I know just what you're going through. My mom was the same way. Same cause, too. At least I was there when she went. *crying along with you*
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

Moving MALA's World back to page one!!

Thunks MALA!!

okay, back to tour mode!!
                        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Just a quick note - I became a grandmother on Dec. 27 at 2:16.
                          A little girl. I knew that I would be happy the feeling is absolutely visceral.
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

congratulations grandma Zoser. What is she called?

Comment

Originally posted by majorshrl View Post
                              congratulations grandma Zoser. What is she called?
                              They haven't decided yet!!!
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                                Just a quick note - I became a grandmother on Dec. 27 at 2:16.
                                A little girl. I knew that I would be happy the feeling is absolutely visceral.
                                Congratulations Zoser!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X