This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgt.siler
    And I'll trust that you'll put those back in my bedside nightstand. *stands with hands on hips*
    These aren't yours! They're mine! They're black with zebra stripes! Yours are red or something!

Comment

Girls quit bickering or Mala will take your handcuffs away from you. She was quite testy earlier today if you recall. You two really need to find better hiding places than bedsides....I mean really, haven't you learned anything around here????
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        These aren't yours! They're mine! They're black with zebra stripes! Yours are red or something!
        Oh..I thought yours were the ones with the skull and crossbones. Mine are red just for your information.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          Girls quit bickering or Mala will take your handcuffs away from you. She was quite testy earlier today if you recall. You two really need to find better hiding places than bedsides....I mean really, haven't you learned anything around here????
          My apologies ma'am. I'll try to behave....*snickers* er....*cough* I'll try to put them somewhere safe now.

Comment

Hey, I don't keep mine in the nightstand! Please!!!!!

*Mei Mei hides hers back between the matress and the box springs with the whips and chains*

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Sheesh...you turn your back for a day or so and look what happens!! Some of you gals just get out of control!!

ATTENTION!

The following LUSTY WENCHES are to report for punishment and/or further instruction for posting lascivious, lecherous, lewd and libidinous comments regarding tent poles and the erection thereof:

SG1Poz
              sacme
              michelleb
              Ruralstar
              dipsofjazz
              Critter
              Ship Nana
              TameFarrar
              kiwigater
              meimei
              sgt.siler
              ewokmonster*
              (*because she likes punishment from Jack)
              Jack has had to come over and punish me for forgetting to remove the img tag over in the thunk thread. But I'm slowly learning my lesson.

Jack's Tent of Detention
              Oops. My bad. I guess I am a slow learner. When you send Jack over, can he be wet? Like maybe he just got out of the pool? Or the shower?
              Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Ahem! A quote from the Oxford English Dictionary...

In full guy-rope. A rope, chain, etc., used to guide, secure, or steady something, esp. on a ship; a line helping to hold a tent in place.

I rest my case!!

We were BOTH right!
                So Sam needs to get the "guy rope," help erect that tent, thereby securing the ship.

I'm learning a lot I didn't know before about manual labor on this thread. Thank goodness the RDA Academy accepted me!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                  Jack's Tent of Detention
                  If that's what it takes - I'll be bad!
                  will we be served franks and beans in this tent?

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Hey, I don't keep mine in the nightstand! Please!!!!!

*Mei Mei hides hers back between the matress and the box springs with the whips and chains*
                    Really? That just CAN'T be comfortable to sleep on See, UNDER the bed is better, still in easy reach, but none of the nasty bumps from the leather knots.....

Comment

Sheesh...you turn your back for a day or so and look what happens!! Some of you gals just get out of control!!

ATTENTION!

The following LUSTY WENCHES are to report for punishment and/or further instruction for posting lascivious, lecherous, lewd and libidinous comments regarding tent poles and the erection thereof:

SG1Poz
                      sacme
                      michelleb
                      Ruralstar
                      dipsofjazz
                      Critter
                      Ship Nana
                      TameFarrar
                      kiwigater
                      meimei
                      sgt.siler
                      ewokmonster*

Jack's Tent of Detention

That is all.
                      Yes Sir!!! Right away, Sir!!!! Anything you say, Sir!!! Do I need to bring any special equipment? And what shall I do with the tent? me, smiling? No, I'm not happy about this at all Sir!!! In no way will I enjoy punishment!!!!
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Innocence is bliss.....
                        But corruption is fun....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          Really? That just CAN'T be comfortable to sleep on See, UNDER the bed is better, still in easy reach, but none of the nasty bumps from the leather knots.....
                          seems like you know a lot about this, KG.

ship sistah

You're sig is amazing MB! Where is that picture on the far right from?

Comment

ATTENTION!

SG1Poz
                            sacme
                            michelleb
                            Ruralstar
                            dipsofjazz
                            Critter
                            Ship Nana
                            TameFarrar
                            kiwigater
                            meimei
                            sgt.siler
                            ewokmonster*

Jack's Tent of Detention

That is all.
                            OOOO I am officially a naughty girl now!

*runs and sits in tent, right behind the instructor*

Best seat in the house. Well at least according to some of you.

*waits patiently for the Instructor to turn around....*

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              seems like you know a lot about this, KG.

ship sistah

You're sig is amazing MB! Where is that picture on the far right from?
                              well,strictly speaking, that's not evil daniel, that is remiel from Andromeda. but we like the pants. And the sig was made by blingaway, inspired by my polemic on how wonderful Evil Daniel is...the text of it is in the sig. i think i'm going to alternate this with my wonderful jack sig that mala made

Comment

Siler - I'm so glad that you're spending your time wisely....

A shop class sounds good. But I think you might have missed that there's already a "Proper Use of the Itty Bitty Sponge" class that I asked Rural to teach.

So for you and others who might not have seen the entire collection of RDA Academy classes, I've put up all the adverts into a single online 'course catalogue'.

Note: The web page is graphic intensive, so it might be a bit slow to load at first. Also, I added a few new classes today and in honor of the Tent afficionados, I made a slight title change to the Nice Pants! course).

Click on the graphic to go to the ads page:

OMG you made the link with Mac and Jack! And such a damn yummy shot of RDA from the Mac years (((((((((((((((MALA))))))))))))) Love it Mala, absolutely love it! And the page is terrific! You are a wonder, THUNK you!

Comment

Working...
                                X