This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    RDA looked very sharp in his tux (with a neck tie) when he received the Air Force Award in 2004.

Oh, and how could I forget!
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Yeah, that was the only decent part of the interview, though. The rest was the ususal BS about how great the writing is in S9 and S10 and it's too bad that they're cancelled because they have so many other stories to tell... <*insert snort smilie*> The problem is with the fans who can't accept change.... Oh and that Ripple Effect was his best work...
      Well, I have to admit to skimming all but the RDA part.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

RDA on The Wayne Brady Show, 2003.

sigpic

Comment

I did thunk see that. I am so enjoying the RDA formal fashion show!
          sigpic

Comment

STARGATE SG-1's 100th EPISODE PARTY, 2001

original pics from www.rdanderson.com
            ETA: I discovered that the pics are really from MGM's newletter. I just rescrubbed them again this weekend so you might want to re-grab them if you did before.
            Last edited by Mala50; 23 October 2006, 10:06 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I have probably seen these before but I don't recall. But, the bottom one, OMG!!! The hair! The face! The fingers! The man!

Wanna reach out and grab that tie and yank him over....
              sigpic

Comment

Sometime in Season 1 - 1997? (he has that ugly dye job/bowl hair cut)

Great smile, though...
                sigpic

Comment

Sometime in Season 1 - 1997? (he has that ugly dye job/bowl hair cut)

He can even pull off an ugly dye job/bowl hair cut, IMO. He looks sexy with just a bit of boyishness (sp?) mixed in.

And regarding that article above with the quote about the dog, I just have to say that another thing that attracts me to RDA is his love of dogs. I love animals, (remember me, I even love spiders) and knowing that someone is an animal person just makes them all the more attractive to me (like RDA needs anything else to make him attractive).
                  sigpic

Comment

2004?

sigpic

Comment

Oh MY THUNK...this one puts all the others to shame....I might just snurch that for my Mala folder....

S

Comment

Cool Mala! A shipper wish and a thunkin' pic! What more could I ask for on my day?

Thank you!

S

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                          I felt guilty after I decided to go because I knew my husband was only going for me so I almost didn't send it in. But he said not to worry. My 16 year old son said he would go and I told him maybe we should just plan to go to the beach instead and he said he'd rather go to this. In fact, I got the impression he wanted to go. He didn't say "I don't care" which for him is like jumping up and down and squeeing lets go.

I'm so happy for you I can't wait to meet you Now we have to wrangle and hog tie Critter and Mala to go!
                          I'll keep you informed of any 'inside' info, you know like gatherings at a movie (last year we a bunch of us went to see the premeir of the second Pirates movie Friday evening Many of us met for breakfast, lunch and or dinner. A real fun time was staying up in the marriot courtyard hotel lobby with I think 10 of us looking at laptops with pics taken that day and playing on GW until I think 3am or later! I had to say good night at 2:30 am(Sunday morning!) Many stayed up till later. We had a ball I hadn't laughed so hard in eons
                          Hopefully Hubby will let you come and play

Comment

2004?

Just sitting back ogling the caps! Awe look, it seems he didn't like the cut too. It's stickum hair up at it's beginning!

Comment

You know, I think it's not the suit but the hair and the smile in this pic that has me on the floor!!!!

S

Comment

Lookie what I found in my photobucket....thanks to whom I snurched in my gw beginnings..

S

Comment

Working...
                                X