This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Mala, I love these "dual-piccie-thingies"! (I think that's the technical term you were looking for!)
    yeah! keep 'em comin'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      I don't have a 'moment' from every single episode (right now, that is)... I basically make them when something strikes my fancy or when I'm reminded of S/J Ship as I'm organizing my screencaps. Anyway, I'll put the ones I do have in Season order, for now. OK, one more for today, from Season 1:

1.14 Singularity
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...gularitySJ.jpg
      I really like this idea Mala. Heaven forbid the two should be shot in the same scene.

*grumbles about the ignorance of certain PTB*

Please keep them coming whenever you find the time.

Comment

ALL HAIL MALA!!!

In Honor of Mala a NEW SHIPPER COOKIE has come into existence!!!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack.

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          ALL HAIL MALA!!!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack.

Ship Nana you've done it again. Wonderful idea for a wonderful thunker. I thunk I will need to be careful with these.....I already have a thunking problem without them. I will try them though, you never know.....

(((((Mala)))))
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Mala I just want to let you know how much I really, really love my new sig picture. I love posting just so that I can see that wonderful Jack. I still am a bit shocked when I see my posts because I'm not used to seeing it. Thank you so much for doing that for me. It really makes me so very happy.

(((((Mala)))))
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

MICHELLE!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!
              *big honkin' grin knowing that you're well and aren't just a figment of my very fertile imagination!*

I remember when Michelle first started posting in the Shipper's Thread... She just jumped right into the fray without hesitation and it was her sense of humor that struck me right away... One of her first messages that day was a list of jokes that she'd heard that she thought would be appropriate for the Shipper thread. One struck me as particularly funny, so I immediately made up a silly graphic using the one-liner for her as a welcome.

oh, i remember that, and i was so flattered that mala had done that!!! and it was so great too...and so true. and yes, i'm alive, and you can all thank/blame mala for getting me back here..thanks dear, you're a sweetie and a darling.
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Michelle! the last time I saw you on the Shipper's thread, you posted a reply in response to something Caty said:

[/i]
                [/font]Of course, being bored, I made up another stupid picture for YOU which I took from your own words... I don't think you came back and saw it... Well, I'm not sure if you did or not... but pretty soon after that, you disappeared...

Now I have to wonder, did it have anything to do with this??

no, i never saw that , i got ill soon afterwards, and i wish i had (seen it, not got ill....), cos this is just priceless!!!!! i'm printing this out and framing it and putting it on my wall. this is perfect. thank you mala, you're wonderful, as always, and you always make laugh until i snort, which is very fun, and very unladylike

((((((((((((((((MALA))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Oh, I have a series of Sam and Jack Moments that I've been working on from screencaps I've mostly made myself or collected over the years. There have been many times when I've observed a wonderful subtle 'look' between the two (a tribute to AT and RDA's acting!) that I'd love to be able to capture in a single screenshot... And also some not so subtle... But these 'moments' can only be shown by juxtaposing two separate photos, because of the way the original scene was shot.

So I've made these 'dual caps' - I don't know what else to call them... I started posting some of these a while back on the Shipper's Thread but I'll continue putting up the rest here on a regular basis (of course, requests and suggestions are always welcome!)

Starting from the beginning...

1.01 Children of the Gods
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ack/COTGSJ.jpg
                  see, another reason to love mala is becasue the screencaps she posts always captures the exact moment that there's something shippy going on, sometimes when i didn't even see a shippy moment. just look at jack's eyes. he's hooked already, and he knows it. he likes her....these caps are great.

Comment

I don't have a 'moment' from every single episode (right now, that is)... I basically make them when something strikes my fancy or when I'm reminded of S/J Ship as I'm organizing my screencaps. Anyway, I'll put the ones I do have in Season order, for now. OK, one more for today, from Season 1:

1.14 Singularity
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...gularitySJ.jpg
                    you know, this is pretty much the exact moment i got hooked on the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      ALL HAIL MALA!!!

I'll take some of those!! I'll thunk for jack and my danny boy while shipping for sam and jack, the ultimate ship couple, and i'll watch atlantis and thunk for the gorgeous Dr beckett while shipping for whomever i feel like shipping for that week. (Anyone else see rodney and weir? no? just me then)

Comment

WOW!
                        Mala has her own Appreciation Thread!

GO MALA! You're the best!

My personal favourite Mala creation to date:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/m...aredreamT2.gif

I also love the 'Stalker Pete' pic from Endgame

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MALA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          WOW!
                          Mala has her own Appreciation Thread!

GO MALA! You're the best!

My personal favourite Mala creation to date:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/m...aredreamT2.gif

I also love the 'Stalker Pete' pic from Endgame

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MALA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                          I never saw this one Sam...thanks for reposting it for us. It is really nice Mala....naturally!
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Ooh, I just found this thread & I had to add my appreciation!

Mala, you rock!!! You're a genius!!!!

Last edited by shelsfc; 10 November 2004, 01:21 PM.

Comment

yay! So Mala and her thread has it's own cookie!

I showed my mother the slapstick penguins gif and she just ended herself laughing. Normally, she gets this kind of glazed (no actually she winces expression on her face when I mention Stargate or the Forum, but she really loved those penguins!

so even Astro's, Stargate and all other sci-fic blind, mother, appreciates Mala.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                                Can you do, something involving Major Davis and a spontaneously combusting penguin. I'm sorry, I can't think of anything else, unless, Major Davis makes my penguin spontaneously combust or something... not feeling very creative tonight!!
                                Astro! I looked through my caps for pix of Major Davis and only came up with one picture - and it's one that makes me laugh! (well, that's probably not what you had in mind)...

But I have to say that there's something very appropriate about this pic! (notice any similarities??)

GRADUATE OF MAJOR PAUL DAVIS' PENGUIN FLIGHT SCHOOL

Last edited by Mala50; 10 November 2004, 07:54 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X