X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    Bah!

Just thought I'd share a moan, but I've got a bad cold and am confined to my bed. I feel terrible and bored. Glad I'm not at work, but basically bleah. My nose hurts, my head hurts, I feel dizzy and I ache all over..

Bah!
    Oh (((((Astro))))). Maybe you should take it easy licking the computer screen today. You need to conserve your strength so you can get better. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Take care of yourself. xxoo
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Just a short hello to Mala who has been MIA. We are having fun in your world but miss you. Just a hug for you for being who you are (((((Mala))))). No. I don't want anything but thanks for asking. This isn't a kiss-up or a begging, just a heart felt HOWDY!!!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

There's quite a few screencaps over at the Shep/Weir ship thread, Michelle... as for photomanips... hmm that's a good idea *hint*
        been there, done more, hungry for more, more , MORE!!!

I wrote a fanfic (very proud) because I need more fanfic, so if you're feeling inspired...

Write something or I write more fanfic!!! (Basically)
        where is this fanfic of yours? i need to check out the compeition..eerr...i mean fellow writers.

I, too, would still adore Mala, if she started shipping Sam/Pete, and I would be worried as well, perhaps if that happened we'd HAVE to go over and visit and bring her back to her senses...
        good point. where does she live? is it somewhere sunny?
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          Oh (((((Astro))))). Maybe you should take it easy licking the computer screen today. You need to conserve your strength so you can get better. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Take care of yourself. xxoo
          yeah, if you keep licking the computer screen, i'm going to catch something when i'm kissing it!!! (my callous humour hides a deepfelt sympathy)

Comment

Just a short hello to Mala who has been MIA. We are having fun in your world but miss you. Just a hug for you for being who you are (((((Mala))))). No. I don't want anything but thanks for asking. This isn't a kiss-up or a begging, just a heart felt HOWDY!!!

i'm just going to jump in on that hug, and offer my own heartfelt thanks to mala for putting up with my unceasing demands and endless verbosity. and for my sigpic, which keeps getting more scrummy!! (and critters, which is also pretty fine..)

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
              Thanks so much - I don't mind Kerry either - just hope TPTB left enough time to get relationships settled in a mature way, not just like a square dance where everyone switches partners. I even liked Pete for the first part of Chimera but loathe him now. I'm willing to give Kerry a chance and refuse to hate her on general principles,
              I like using a pillow in place of the long wave hair.
              I tried to green rep but they wouldn't let me
              I'm with you Zoser. I had no problem with Pete or the Pete concept until after he walked out on her, then the guy became absolutely irredeemable in my eyes. Pond Scum elite.

I'm more than willing to see who Kerry is and how she's written. Jack deserves happiness and to be honest I'm not sure if Sam still deserves him.

Comment

((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

I'm just spreading the lurve as Tame would say. MALA we miss you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  I'm glad the manip works for you... I don't know why, but the 'overreaction' (imo) to the THREADS pix by some Shippers just bothers me. I feel like I don't 'belong' for liking these pictures!

Anyway, I'm here in my own little world with my FRIENDS!! who don't judge me by how much I ship...and that's the way I like it!
                  Hear hear

I didn't see anything wrong with those pics. We knew they were coming.

I just tried to calm down some peeps, but ended up getting a bit worked up myself.

I will always be an S/J shipper, but Sam's having her fun, and Jack's entitled to his as well.
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Y'know...

I really need to post in this thread.

I lurk here sometimes, but I always decide not to post

Where is Mala????
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Bah!

Just thought I'd share a moan, but I've got a bad cold and am confined to my bed. I feel terrible and bored. Glad I'm not at work, but basically bleah. My nose hurts, my head hurts, I feel dizzy and I ache all over..

Bah!
                      did you catch somthing from James?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Since I am in LESS pain FINANLLY AND I can't drool yet since I am at work.... well I can drool..( since I am still having a few issues there with my stitches) BUT lets just not talk about THAT....I did want to say I saw That Critter AND Astro kept up the *Licking* tradition in FINE FORM ...BRAVO!!!!!! Hi Rural Hi Ship Sistah Hi everyoneone else

and ((((((((((((((((((MALA)))))))))))))))) Just telling you I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*pokes head in thread* Is it ok if I come here to hide? I'm running away so I don't have to cover someone else's class. I was hiding in the school library earlier, but all the 6th years (16-18 year olds) came in and ruined my thunking! Damn them! Hmmmm...must have coffee. Wonder if anyone's in the staffroom?

*skulks off with pile of papers pretending to be doing something important!*
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw thanks Critter...

*wuvs Critter*

Won't hug, incase I give you lurgy.. but I won't do TOO much licking. Can I drool tho?

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              *pokes head in thread* Is it ok if I come here to hide? I'm running away so I don't have to cover someone else's class. I was hiding in the school library earlier, but all the 6th years (16-18 year olds) came in and ruined my thunking! Damn them! Hmmmm...must have coffee. Wonder if anyone's in the staffroom?

*skulks off with pile of papers pretending to be doing something important!*
                              Bev!!! Come in.. we were just licking the screens and wondering where Mala is as usual!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                Since I am in LESS pain FINANLLY AND I can't drool yet since I am at work.... well I can drool..( since I am still having a few issues there with my stitches) BUT lets just not talk about THAT....I did want to say I saw That Critter AND Astro kept up the *Licking* tradition in FINE FORM ...BRAVO!!!!!! Hi Rural Hi Ship Sistah Hi everyoneone else

and ((((((((((((((((((MALA)))))))))))))))) Just telling you I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Good grief Tame? What have you had done? Are you okay?

*worries*

Comment

Working...
                                X