This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    And yes, I'm all for havng him make all those noises, but when I start thinking of what he could be doing to make Lusty Wenches scream, then I lose all focus...
    Aaaaaand, I've just lost all focus. Talk about making you want to practice your scales.

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Okay here's what my mind came up with this evening for Mind Wash.... Not the best... but cute... Sized smaller for dialuppers....
    (((SS))) love it! Time to get lathered, rinse n repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      *coughs*

I don't think that'll ever happen. Much preferred Jeff B. over Beau B. any day & RDA over both B's.......

Okay here's what my mind came up with this evening for Mind Wash.... Not the best... but cute... Sized smaller for dialuppers....
      Great idea, SS. But clear out all those un-PG thoughts, and what's left? An empty mind? A shell of my former self.
      Of course, maybe I would remember why I've walked into a room.
      Maybe I could get my work done in a timely fashion.
      Maybe I could find all those things I "misplaced" .

Or, maybe I would just go fill it up again, especially as I'm already in Mala's World!

Isn't that like the candy store handing out tooth brushes?
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Heya! First day went well

Very tired though...got up at 6am (after months of having long lies in the morning!)

They took my matriculation picture and I wasn't ready...and my hair looked like a birds nest...
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Heya! First day went well

Very tired though...got up at 6am (after months of having long lies in the morning!)

They took my matriculation picture and I wasn't ready...and my hair looked like a birds nest...
          Lya's hair looks like a bird's nest. Call yourself a nox and enjoy!
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Congrats on your first day SueKay!!!
            sig by PM

Comment

Thankies Blueiris and Eleta!

Yup...I must have been a Nox in a past life...
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                ((((((((( Mala ))))))) on a technical question. Do you know of a machine that will convert slide negatives to save to digital. Hubby has tons of slide negatives. They are old and he wants to save them before they are destroyed . you know of anything about this.
                Slides are usually converted to digital using a scanner with a slide attachment. If you have 'tons' and can afford it, I'd go to a professional scanning place and have them do it for you. It can be tedious. However, if he wants to, he can do it himself. I'm not sure how much good scanners with negative/slide attachments go for these days, but if you decide to do it yourself - one of those cheap ones that are mainly for paper scans won't do the job.

Here's some info that might help you make your decision:

Comparing Methods to Transfer Slides to Digital
                http://www.andromeda.com/people/ddye...-transfer.html

Slide Scanning
                http://www.ltlimagery.com/slidescanning-slidescans.htm
                Last edited by Mala50; 12 September 2005, 11:55 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  Aaaaaand, I've just lost all focus. Talk about making you want to practice your scales.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                    Great idea, SS. But clear out all those un-PG thoughts, and what's left? An empty mind? A shell of my former self.
                    Of course, maybe I would remember why I've walked into a room.
                    Maybe I could get my work done in a timely fashion.
                    Maybe I could find all those things I "misplaced" .

Or, maybe I would just go fill it up again, especially as I'm already in Mala's World!

Isn't that like the candy store handing out tooth brushes?
                    Hey, mental hygiene is important once you leave Mala's World!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Thankies Blueiris and Eleta!

Yup...I must have been a Nox in a past life...
                      Yes you were! And I have the evidence!

sigpic

Comment

Slides are usually converted to digital using a scanner with a slide attachment. If you have 'tons' and can afford it, I'd go to a professional scanning place and have them do it for you. It can be tedious. However, if he wants to, he can do it himself. I'm not sure how much good scanners with negative/slide attachments go for these days, but if you decide to do it yourself - one of those cheap ones that are mainly for paper scans won't do the job.

Here's some info that might help you make your decision:

Comparing Methods to Transfer Slides to Digital
                        www.andromeda.com/people/ ddyer/photo/slide-transfer.html ddyer/photo/slide-transfer.html

Slide Scanning
                        http://www.ltlimagery.com/slidescanning-slidescans.htm
                        thank you Mala .... hubby will be so happy for the info.... first link does not go through. But the second one looks good....TY so much

Comment

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SUGARSHAKER!!!!!!!!

xox,
                          Colonel Studmuffin
                          Last edited by Mala50; 11 October 2005, 07:04 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes you were! And I have the evidence!

OMG ......RLOL ......Mala ......SueKay ..... I can't stop looking at Sue .... very well done Mala.

Comment

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SUGARSHAKER!!!!!!!!

Mala this pic of RDA almost looks like a painting.... so lovely to look at . I think now I can go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                thank you Mala .... hubby will be so happy for the info.... first link does not go through. But the second one looks good....TY so much
                                I just noticed that, GB. I just fixed the link above.

Here it is again: http://www.andromeda.com/people/ddye...-transfer.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X