X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY nice!
    sigpic

Comment

But after I made that one, I decided that Jack should have one too!

This one is actually more than a slight manip because in the original scene from 4.16 2010, neither of them looked especially happy with each other or how their lives turned out. But since the timeline was corrected in 5.10 2001, it made sense that any pictures they had of each other in the real 2010 would be happier - at least in my SG-1 universe...

Anyway, this pic was made from a cap of Sam at the cabin combined with a little manip (made her eyes look like she's looking at the camera) from a cap from the beginning of the episode...

Last edited by Mala50; 30 July 2012, 06:02 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I also ended up combining the two, but since I didn't have time to post more on Ship Day, I'll post it here - dedicated to all the SJ Shippers of Mala's World!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          VERY nice!
          Thank you.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh and an oldie for today's
            MMBB
            (Monday Morning Blues Buster)

sigpic

Comment

Was bored yesterday, got my Season 1 of "Fairly Legal" in the mail on Thursday evening and well, I couldn't help myself, I have to catch this one..

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                Was bored yesterday, got my Season 1 of "Fairly Legal" in the mail on Thursday evening and well, I couldn't help myself, I have to catch this one..

Nice smile! As much as I love seeing RDA on my TV screen, I can't say I'm a fan of the show. I also like Sarah Shahi as an actress (she was great in "Life"), but I felt that the character she plays is so obnoxious and the stories overall pretty bad that I couldn't bring myself to buy the dvds. And as far as I know, they never followed up with what was in David Smith's letter to Kate in Season 2, did they? It's like he never existed!

Anyway, I'm glad that you're enjoying your dvds. I guess I'll just have to make do with the caps that I made from my downloads...
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                  Nice smile! As much as I love seeing RDA on my TV screen, I can't say I'm a fan of the show. I also like Sarah Shahi as an actress (she was great in "Life"), but I felt that the character she plays is so obnoxious and the stories overall pretty bad that I couldn't bring myself to buy the dvds. And as far as I know, they never followed up with what was in David Smith's letter to Kate in Season 2, did they? It's like he never existed!

Anyway, I'm glad that you're enjoying your dvds. I guess I'll just have to make do with the caps that I made from my downloads...
                  Yeah, I wasn't impressed they didn't continue the David Smith story, what happened to him actually confused me! I have to watch Season 2 premier again to understand. If I can!

Actually um.. *looks around* RDA isn't the only reason I bought Season 1 of Fairly Legal.. ahem, Micheal Trucco!
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Speaking of dreamy sighs , I have a couple of other new pics that I made recently...

While I loved the fact that Sam had a picture of Jack in her belongings in SGA's 4.03 Reunion , I never really liked the photo that TPTB chose for her. I really think it should have been one from later on in the series. So I took one of my favorite caps (with a slight smile manip) and made it into something I think Sam would actually carry with her - maybe in her wallet?
                    OMG OMG OMG I am a happy camper!!!

BTW I agree with you. It didn't make sense for Sam to choose an early-Colonel O'Neill photo.
                    sigpic

Comment

Speaking of dreamy sighs , I have a couple of other new pics that I made recently...

While I loved the fact that Sam had a picture of Jack in her belongings in SGA's 4.03 Reunion , I never really liked the photo that TPTB chose for her. I really think it should have been one from later on in the series. So I took one of my favorite caps (with a slight smile manip) and made it into something I think Sam would actually carry with her - maybe in her wallet?
                      But after I made that one, I decided that Jack should have one too!

This one is actually more than a slight manip because in the original scene from 4.16 2010, neither of them looked especially happy with each other or how their lives turned out. But since the timeline was corrected in 5.10 2001, it made sense that any pictures they had of each other in the real 2010 would be happier - at least in my SG-1 universe...

Anyway, this pic was made from a cap of Sam at the cabin combined with a little manip (made her eyes look like she's looking at the camera) from a cap from the beginning of the episode...

I also ended up combining the two, but since I didn't have time to post more on Ship Day, I'll post it here - dedicated to all the SJ Shippers of Mala's World!

Love these!
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

New autographed photos of RDA and Amanda Tapping for sale on Ebay from Legends Memorabilia!

Here are a few...

sigpic

Comment

My sig is back! (((Mala)))

I enjoyed ship day as much as I could. Lots of family came by but I was able to peek in from time to time.

I love Amanda's crooked smile. So sorry Sanctuary won't be back.

I still rave about RDA to any and all.

Take care.

G.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Another "Pete" sighting - in a KFC commercial stealing food from a kid.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                              Another "Pete" sighting - in a KFC commercial stealing food from a kid.
                              My, how far he's fallen.

Comment

School starts back up for me in about 23 days (I think!), and was recently in my classroom to find some paperwork. I still have the Jack/Sam calendar from 2010 hanging on the storage cabinet in my room! I think I need an update-lol! Kids ask why I have that old calendar and well, it's because I love the Mala mip in their desert cammies!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X