This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    I read your post in the Ship Thread. You have to remember that many of the people you talked about aren’t college or high school students….

Many have full-time jobs. Many are full-time moms. Many others are juggling/struggling to do their best with both of those duties. Still others are trying not to be spoiled for the last few shows that remain with the “old” SG1 team. Others got tired of the chatter. Others may have issues with things that have or continue to happen in there… Some others take a break this time of year right along with the show so they’ll come back all fresh and perky… No matter how much we/they want to be here, RL has to come first... So there’s a lot of reasons why the posting rates are slow…

Just remember it is just a BB (vs. an on-line chatroom or IM) & most of us post when we can, so not all of our schedules mesh. Most of us lurk by when we squeeze out a few minutes out of busy RL schedules or if we’re lucky… a few hours… But that’s the beauty of a BB… it’s like sitting down with a really good book on a cool evening enveloped by a warm fuzzy blanket…. the posts are there for when we can read at our leisure…….

You're welcome for the pix. Not up to the greatness of Mala the Magnificient, but just a little somethin' to tide us over 'til she comes to visit us again.....

((sue))
    Thank you, SS!

For your reply and for your pics!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
      How about some scruffy Jack for me? *grovels on knees*
      Well, instead of picture-posting contest, maybe we should have a GROVELING CONTEST!

Here you go, Siler! Here's a big scrub from RDA's Video Diary (behind the scenes of 6.15 Paradise Lost )

sigpic

Comment

Well, I don't know if sacme/ship sistah will be back online before she leaves on tour, but just in case....

SHIP SISTAH!!!
        Here's wishing you a safe journey
        with lots of visits with your GW friends!

sigpic

Comment

tee hee. I love that bit of the Diary, it's fun to see them being themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            Hey, Rural, ask Marimba to drop by the next time you talk to her! I haven't seen her online in a while.

Oh, do I have a lot of caps from FULL ALERT! But I've got to figure out how to cut down on the number so I can find enough web space to put them up to share...

In the meantime, here's a cap that I scrubbed and enlarged just for you MWers! Man, this should come with a bib, a bucket and a sarcophagus alert! Does this man just get better and better or what??

WARNING:
            THUNK AHEAD!!!!

Oh tantalizing indeed. Mala you need one of those special signs you made for THUNK alerts like this one. You know the PG Forum sign?

Mymymymy, THUNKS for giving me more to look forward to.

Comment

Oh it’s a wonderful day
              When Mala comes out to play!
              Loved your pix posted yesterday
              Around here for a while I think I’ll stay…
              You can give me Jack any old way
              And that’s all I will say!

(Poem brought to you courtesy of long commute and too much thinking in rhyme!)
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Well, instead of picture-posting contest, maybe we should have a GROVELING CONTEST!

Here you go, Siler! Here's a big scrub from RDA's Video Diary (behind the scenes of 6.15 Paradise Lost )

I like Siler's grovel too....

Shameless...that's me, and proud of it!!!!
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Oh it’s a wonderful day
                  When Mala comes out to play!
                  Loved your pix posted yesterday
                  Around here for a while I think I’ll stay…
                  You can give me Jack any old way
                  And that’s all I will say!

(Poem brought to you courtesy of long commute and too much thinking in rhyme!)

(I don't commute, so I that's why I don't rhyme! Good excuse, hmm?)
                  sigpic

Comment

Sounds good to me.
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

*still on knees* Why your shoes can use some polishing. Let me help you with that. *shines Mala's shoes* What else might Mala the Magnificent have in her posession for us to drool over?

*looks at pic again*
                      *THUNK*

Comment

I commute but don't think in rhyme!
                        I think of plots with that time!

Comment

Got lots of scruff caps from 2010, but Jack's not all scrubbed up enough to show him off (you volunteering Siler?).... This is all I've got uploaded on the PB account...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...1/BTSjack1.jpg
                          Beneath the Surface

Soon I’m gonna start watching S2 on DVD next (so I’ll get them in order in my mind) (love SciFi for their heavy SG rotation, but it’s hell on the chronology!). Any scruffy Jack to watch out for in S2?????
                          Was there any doubt?! *gone as of 5 minutes ago*

Comment

<sneaks back in really quick before Mala catches her posting pix in her thread...>

I can't help myself with this one.... It's not a very scruffy Jack but a very tired, very worn out Jack… I wonder who was responsible for this????

We had a really good time that night. Jack woke up in the tub and I was on the floor. I don't remember much from that night. I think Meimei put something in the punch.

Comment

*still on knees* Why your shoes can use some polishing. Let me help you with that. *shines Mala's shoes* What else might Mala the Magnificent have in her posession for us to drool over?

*looks at pic again*
                              *THUNK*
                              But...but Siler, I'm NOT wearing shoes!

Oh my! What shiny toes I have!

sigpic

Comment

*looks at pic again*
                                *THUNK*
                                Suck up!

Comment

Working...
                                X