This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MALA, I'll be working this Saturday and all Saturdays until April
    Workload at the office is crazy at the moment, I'm crazy-tired but can't do anything else
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      MALA, I'll be working this Saturday and all Saturdays until April
      Workload at the office is crazy at the moment, I'm crazy-tired but can't do anything else
      Aw, too bad. I was wondering where you've been. Anyway, it's good to 'see' you again!
      sigpic

Comment

LOL!.. I lurk here and several threads in GW, also LJ & my farm at Facebook, but that's about it.. don't really have time to chat or anything.. even then in between I have to do my cooking, laundry & TV-watching..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
          My first thought was BDU's from Moebius.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen the 'real' Jack O'Neill wear those type of open collared camo BDUs...

FL Speculation
          Spoiler:
          Although it seems to be heading in that direction, I'm not sure that I like the idea that David Smith is Kate's father, too. I've actually come to like Kate's perky, feisty, coffee-mainlining personality. I wonder how much it may crush her to learn that Teddy, whom she adored, is not her dad and withheld that from her. That is on top of his marrying Lauren, *cough* her stepmother! I wonder if Kate's mother will make a future appearance. Hmmmm, whom would make an attractive former lover of David Smith's?

Kate's mother
          Spoiler:
          Mary Steenburgen LOL!
          LOL, I'd like a twist, but not quite that twisted!
          sigpic

Comment

The New York Times: Need Overwhelms Japan After Quake and Tsunami

How To Help Japan: Earthquake Relief Options
            http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_834484.html

Ways to Help:
            http://binged.it/fEh7iT

Several organizations are offering support to help victims of the Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami relief. Here are a few ways you can help:

• The American Red Cross is accepting donations for Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami relief. Individuals can also text 'REDCROSS' to 90999 to donate $10 from their mobile phone.
            • Save the Children is responding to the needs of children and families affected by the earthquake and its aftermath. Donations can be made to Save the Children’s Japan Earthquake Tsunami Children in Emergency Fund.
            • International Medical Corps is responding to the health needs of the disaster's victims.
            • World Vision has announced mobilization in response to the earthquake and tsunami.
            • NetHope, a collaboration of the world’s leading humanitarian response organizations is mobilizing efforts to support aid agencies responding in the region.
            • Mercy Corps is working with its partner Charity Peace Winds Japan to accept donations.
            • AidMatrix is working with its partners to connect resources and material for various response efforts. Needs for In-Kind and Transportation donations are being assessed and will be posted to the AidMatrix network as they become available.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen the 'real' Jack O'Neill wear those type of open collared camo BDUs...
              How about Rule of Engagement? He wears the green camouflage when they go into stop the battling kids.
              sigpic

Comment

my apologies for the boonie.. but this is the best cap I have so far!!

Open collared BDU's

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Okay looking at Auction items, found this..

http://www.stargateprops.com/catalog...d.asp?id=21894

When did Jack wear Black flight suit on Stargate SG-1??
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

@Mala, yeah when I saw that camo, all I think about is Moebius.. and when Rick wore that for a picture with Anne on MTM (lucky girl!! )

@ONTLLs.. The Shroud ??
                    Last edited by L-JADE; 15 March 2011, 08:23 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by penjab View Post
                      How about Rule of Engagement? He wears the green camouflage when they go into stop the battling kids.
                      Thanks, penjab. I forgot all about that one! What I remembered most about that episode is the camo paint on their faces , not what they wore...

In fact, most of my other caps are from the beginning where they're wearing their regular green field outfits. So I went to find a scene that showed the green camo BDUs that they wore in the battle. This is one of the only full body shots of Jack that I could find and scrub (I also zatted out all the other guys)...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                        my apologies for the boonie.. but this is the best cap I have so far!!

Open collared BDU's

I prefer Jack in his bb cap, but I really don't mind the boonie - that much...

Anyway, it looks like he's wearing a zippered field jacket in that scene, not BDUs.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                          Okay looking at Auction items, found this..

http://www.stargateprops.com/catalog...d.asp?id=21894

When did Jack wear Black flight suit on Stargate SG-1??
                          I saw that and was wondering about it myself! As far as I know, all the times that we've seen Jack suited up for a flight mission during the 8 seasons he was a regular cast member, he's either been in a regular flight suit (4.12 Tangent, 7.01 Fallen?) or that silver/black spandexy outfit (6.01-02 Redemption).

His last appearance in a fighter was with Mitchell in 9.03 Origin (which I've only seen once). But I found this pic in the MGM gallery http://stargate.mgm.com/assets//Stil...903-0135xe.jpg and it looks like he could be wearing black, but I'm not sure...
                          sigpic

Comment

After careful scrutiny I think Jack is wearing the green flight suit same as Cam.

Wow, Jack O'Neill looks hot even in a camo-greased face!

Thanks for the pics, Mala!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                              @Mala, yeah when I saw that camo, all I think about is Moebius.. and when Rick wore that for a picture with Anne on MTM (lucky girl!! )
                              Those BDUs looked like they're in good condition, so I'd go with Moebius, too. Didn't that person who won the photo op, win the outfit, too? If so, then the set that just got sold can't be the same one...

Oh yeah - lucky girl! (although I believe it was $11,000+ worth of luck! Yes, I'm jealous! )

@ONTLLs.. The Shroud ??
                              I checked my caps and he wore regular green BDUs in The Shroud...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                                After careful scrutiny I think Jack is wearing the green flight suit same as Cam.
                                I'm still not sure... He's wearing a green vest over his outfit, but his shoulder underneath looks like it could be black...

Wow, Jack O'Neill looks hot even in a camo-greased face!

Thanks for the pics, Mala!
                                You're welcome. Here's a couple more - they're not as in focus as the first one because they're from the battle scene. I like how his eyes and mouth contrast with the rest of his painted face.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X