X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    EXACTLY Pete !!!!

OH Mala the Magnificient! The Multi-talented. The Master. The Most Merry, Most Mmmmm... (ok... I am searching for 'M' words here.... help me out guys! )

((Mala))
    Magical, Mystical, Mythical and we're both from Maryland...sorry, I couldn't resist

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Thank you Mala That is so great ..well I hope she won't be dancing again with Pete ..but if she does ..she could just say that ..or she 'll think about something similar
      I would give anything to have a dancing scene of Sam and Jack ..I hope we'll get that because dancing scene are great for music videos too and we need more material..for lovely stuff between Sam and Jack ..it's missing a little .

Caty
      You know, I was thinking about your S/J music videos when I made this and I thought that if couples "have songs" then there must be something that's the opposite of that - like an anti-song??

So Caty and anybody else - do you have any ideas for Sam and P's break up song??
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Oh Mala..that's perfect. Except not New Year, cos that's too far away...next date. I would love to see that happen.....right now.
        No, I was thinking that this was just this past Friday night!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
          I thought the same thing! Her neck is reserved for Jack's snuggling!

He was probably told to nuzzle to make his shorter stature to Sam not so obvious.

Poz
          pssst! Poz! You can't see it, but actually, he's standing on his tippy-toes!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            Uh....No... he looks.... Well lets just say satisfied....It's the safest thing I could think of
            *giggle* *giggle*

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              EXACTLY Pete !!!!

OH Mala the Magnificient! The Multi-talented. The Master. The Most Merry, Most Mmmmm... (ok... I am searching for 'M' words here.... help me out guys! )

((Mala))
              SS!! Thank you! After going back and capping that dance scene I think that 'mentally mangled' might be appropriate... (I skipped passed it last season when I was capping it for my site -http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/Chimera.htm)

What a hideously stupid, unromantic date! Frat boy antics, bad dialogue and bad writing... Come on, what woman in her right mind would fall for someone like that?? (DK/RCC as self-insert characters?!)
              Last edited by Mala50; 02 January 2005, 05:23 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                You know, I was thinking about your S/J music videos when I made this and I thought that if couples "have songs" then there must be something that's the opposite of that - like an anti-song??

So Caty and anybody else - do you have any ideas for Sam and P's break up song??
                "Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover?"
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Here you go ,

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Written by N. Sedaka and H. Greenfield
                  Recorded by Neil Sedaka
                  Also recorded by The Carpenters, The Partridge Family, and Lenny Welch

Don't take your love away from me
                  Don't you leave my heart in misery
                  If you go then I'll be blue
                  'Cause breaking up his hard to do

Remember when you held me tight
                  And you kissed me all through the night
                  Think of all that we've been through
                  Breaking up is hard to do

They say that breaking up is hard to do
                  Now I know, I know that it's true
                  Don't say that this is the end
                  Instead of breaking up I wish that we were making up again

I beg of you, don't say goodbye
                  Can't we give our love another try
                  Come on baby, let's start anew
                  'Cause breaking up is hard to do

Comment

I'm sleepy. Off to bed. Night fellow Malanites

Poz

Comment

SS!! Thank you! After going back and capping that dance scene I think that 'mentally mangled' might be appropriate... (I skipped passed it last season when I was capping it for my site -http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/Chimera.htm)

What a hideously stupid, unromantic date! Frat boy antics, bad dialogue and bad writing... Come on, what women in her right mind would fall for someone like that?? (DK/RCC as self-insert characters?!)
                      Believe me..... I know. I guess TPTB thought they would write that character that way to try to make him off-beat, humorous, irreverent, the antithesis (sp?) of Sam... but IMOHO all they did was make it look like he was an immature little twerp who had fun keeping Sam off-balance by doing things that she didn't expect and she came off looking like she was blind (and stupid ) to not see him for what he was. When I think of all of the *other* ways they could have written a boyfriend for Sam..... This one was a disappointment..... The way this one was written, no actor could have made the character come off any better.

(and I ***sooooooo**** won't mention again my opinion of that bedroom scene..... did that somewhere in the Against Pete thread back in the summer. Hmmmm.... we might have to dig that thread back out of obscurity when we get to Threads given what we hear Pete does in it. S8Threads
                      Spoiler:
                      buying her a house w/out her knowledge or consent
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        Mala my dear if you should happen to read this... I think I need a couple of tagged clones. Mac and Jack, or perhaps a hot pic of RDA from somewhere in the middle years between the series?

Okay every picture of RDA is HOT and I'm a shameless begger...
                        I was trying to recall if I even had a HOT pic of RDA from the years between MacG and SG1 to post, but all I could think of was some unscrubbed caps that I either made or collected over the years from PANDORA'S CLOCK (1996) or FIREHOUSE (1997).

Most of my time has been spent making RDA/Jack pix (with an occasional Mac) so I've never spent much time on RDA in his other roles. Anyway, I decided to look through my folders and make some nice new scrubs from those movies to post either here, or on the Thunk thread...

So here's a handsome pic of Rick from PANDORA'S CLOCK - newly scrubbed and edited - to make it look more like a photo portrait, than a screencap. It definitely fits the HOT criteria, imo!

sigpic

Comment

I was trying to recall if I even had a HOT pic of RDA from the years between MacG and SG1 to post, but all I could think of was some unscrubbed caps that I either made or collected over the years from PANDORA'S CLOCK (1996) or FIREHOUSE (1997).

Most of my time has been spent making RDA/Jack pix (with an occasional Mac) so I've never spent much time on RDA in his other roles. Anyway, I decided to look through my folders and make some nice new scrubs from those movies to post either here, or on the Thunk thread...

So here's a handsome pic of Rick from PANDORA'S CLOCK - newly scrubbed and edited - to make it look more like a photo portrait, than a screencap. It definitely fits the HOT criteria, imo!

*breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out* someone get the paddles ready *faints*

thunks Mala (((((Mala))))))
                          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                            *breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out* someone get the paddles ready *faints*

thunks Mala (((((Mala))))))
                            Takes out paddles to use on caz.........realizes i need to use them on myself.....wow, fans self!!!!!! Poor cold water on caz.

yes....thunk you very much mala!!!!
                            Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

((((((((((((MALA))))))))))))))

You know I'm sincere when I say that's PURRRRRFFFFFEEEEECCCCCTTTTTT

Comment

Oh Mala....deep honkin' sigh. Thank you for posting that. He is such a hunk it just doesn't seem fair...

Happy New Year ((((Mala)))). I am behind in my hug giving so get ready....
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X