This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
    I have successfully altered ON2LL - A the Shipper gene is embedded in her DNA (hope she doesn't mind the nasty side effects; actually a third eye can be very handy.)
    That's funny. We'll turn ON2LL's into a shipper by hook or by crook.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

I wanted to make a comment on Darren's review to the 'Final Cut' of COTG but couldn't even though I'm logged in here - there they don't know me even if I input the same log in? I am so inept tech wise I figure it's my fault but anyway I will rant a bit here.
      Spoiler:

I like the dramatic music from the movie (I liked the movie that's why I tuned in the TV show!!) The other guy, Goldsmith is great too but...
      Regarding nudity - "Stargate fans should be able to watch the first episode with their kids." So a lot of gratuitous violence is okay for the kiddies but a beautiful body will damage them. I don't really think this is a show for kids. They would miss the fact that Apophis doesn't care about Sha'ri as a person. Her mind is not what her is after only a beautiful body for his Goa'uld queen to control. In fact he should have cared since a strong personality can undermine possession. The fact that Apophis lusts for this body only shows what a despicable being he is, especially after he has cast aside others to be killed. They were just as beautiful but were treated like they were trash.

I am glad they too out the line where Kawalsky says he didn't know Jack had a son - that made sense. I stopped reading the review after that.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...-6x16-2908.jpg
      I have successfully altered ON2LL - A the Shipper gene is embedded in her DNA (hope she doesn't mind the nasty side effects; actually a third eye can be very handy.)

I don't think so! My clones would never allow me to be manipulated like that! And by the way, if I alter my way of thinking to become a Full-time Shipper, that means I could never have Jack as my own! And that is what I want anyhow, Sam is just gonna have to suffer!

Thunks Mala!
      "I would never let something like that happen to my Sweetie!"
      ONTLL: Thanks Jack!

Thunks Mala!
      "Your welcome Sweetie!"
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Foiled again - but you should thank me human. I made Carter most unpalatable to O'Neill

The Goa'uld possession was my idea.

But the blurry face was sure to turn the guy off.
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

LOL! Zoser, you're really on a roll tonight!

Comment

LOL, seems like we're all in a shippy mood here...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

CotG Final Cut is very good and I have to applaud Brad Wright on the recut. Those Jack and Sam looks are heavenly
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                    CotG Final Cut is very good and I have to applaud Brad Wright on the recut. Those Jack and Sam looks are heavenly
                    I liked the new cut too, although I'm not sure if it really warranted a do-over. But I enjoyed listening to BW's and RDA's commentary. It was informative as well as entertaining. Some parts made me LOL. It makes you wish that they had them for the first 3 seasons...
                    sigpic

Comment

I do miss a few of the original lines from this scene, but I love the lingering looks...

sigpic

Comment

I think Jack's intrigued... I like his little smirk at at end as he turns away.

sigpic

Comment

My favorite sceneare the banquet and when Jack takes Daniel to his house. Explains a lot for future episodes(like the flicking of the beer top). They should do a remake of Lost Cities and put back all the shippy parts. It would sell like hot cakes
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                            My favorite sceneare the banquet and when Jack takes Daniel to his house. Explains a lot for future episodes(like the flicking of the beer top). They should do a remake of Lost Cities and put back all the shippy parts. It would sell like hot cakes
                            La la la!! (covers ears) I am waiting until next weekend to watch mine.

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Okay, last night we were watching Stargate on SyFy, the former SciFi and husband says 'What's with this SyFy?' but he pronounces it like Syphy as in Syphilitic. I thought I didn't like the change before but now
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Okay, last night we were watching Stargate on SyFy, the former SciFi and husband says 'What's with this SyFy?' but he pronounces it like Syphy as in Syphilitic. I thought I didn't like the change before but now
                                oh gosh! good thing I didn't have food on my mouth
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X