This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
    Yeah. I meant to apologize for hitting you with my foot.
    It's okay. Janet happened to be around and sorted me out
    sigpic

Comment

LOL Bev the... um... Outfits were too funny.

{{{{{{Mala}}}}}} I bet I can guess what you might be grumpy about from the comments made. How about a smiling Jack to cheer you up.

Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
        It's your spinning on your head that always gets me.
        On her flange nut??
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

. . . . and also the Queen's here at the moment. (Staying in the Palace of Holyrood House, which is also not far from me). Perhaps I should invite her round for a cuppa and a biscuit, and she can have a wee read of Mala's World?
          As a person of discriminating taste who's used to the very best, I'm sure she'd love it.

"I hereby bestow upon Mala50 The Most Excellent Order of Dame of the British Empire."

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
            As a person of discriminating taste who's used to the very best, I'm sure she'd love it.

"I hereby bestow upon Mala50 The Most Excellent Order of Dame of the British Empire."
            I love this idea.

One D.B.E. medal, just for Mala.
            sigpic

Comment

I just posted this in the S/J Ship Thread. I see several family members playing here tonight, so I thought I'd share the info here too:

Hiya, again, Ship Family! I'm still pages and pages behind, but I found a post from Nikki asking us to go vote in a new game. You have to post a picture from a particular episode AND ship. Right now, D/V is leading with 35 votes for Momento Mori. We're in second place, but trailing badly, with just 23 votes for Divide & Conquer.

Please upload a D & C piccie and go vote!!!

Once we win that (first ship/ep to 50 wins, and places will be added after that), we can work on S/J in other eps. But if 15 people would just vote tonight, we can be first place in this one.

I know it's silly...but I just can't shake the need for us to always come out on top...and show TPTB that even two years after RDA left the show, the S/J Ship is still the predominant one.

Here's the link to the last page, as of now: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...55#post6842355

Comment

I love this idea.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...20pics/DBE.jpg

One D.B.E. medal, just for Mala.
                Heehee! That will perfectly complement her spiky hair!

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
                  Heehee! That will perfectly complement her spiky hair!
                  And the spiky attitude too presumably?

Speaking of which, is it safe to come out from behind the sofa now? I scare real easy

(((Mala))) hope everything's ok

Comment

*slinks back in again and since its so quiet, scribbles quickly on the wall before Mala's sees what she's doing*

*laughing* yes, obviously I was holding the pen in my teeth

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
                      *slinks back in again and since its so quiet, scribbles quickly on the wall before Mala's sees what she's doing*

*laughing* yes, obviously I was holding the pen in my teeth
                      It was bad enough having to clean up all the drool around here, without you making more mess. *gives Rune a clip round the ear*
                      sigpic

Comment

It was bad enough having to clean up all the drool around here, without you making more mess. *gives Rune a clip round the ear*
                        Ow! *lip trembles*

Bev is bullying me! I'm tellin' Jack!

Comment

Ow! *lip trembles*

Bev is bullying me! I'm tellin' Jack!
                          Bring it on, Flyboy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Jack says no sweat, he reckons he could buy you off with a couple of Tunnocks Teacakes anyway!

*has another quidk scribble while Bev & her mop are distracted by the thought of Jack & lots of lucious marshmallow goo*

Comment

Jack says no sweat, he reckons he could buy you off with a couple of Tunnocks Teacakes anyway!

*has another quidk scribble while Bev & her mop are distracted by the thought of Jack & lots of lucious marshmallow goo*

I actually have a picture of that in my photobucket!

*licks all the lovely squishy goo off Jack*
                              sigpic

Comment

I actually have a picture of that in my photobucket!

*licks all the lovely squishy goo off Jack*
                                Woohoo!

Nuts, I could really eat one of those right now! Or maybe two

Or a caramel wafer, ohhhh Tunnocks stuff's soooo good!

Imagine how sticky up his hair would get covered in that stuff, huh Bev?... *listens to silence* Uh, Bev? BEV!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X